is it normal to have a penis girth which is same with penis length?

AlainDelonFan

AlainDelonFan

Not Alain Delon, Im Fan of TAILS
i have bone pressed 16.5cm length and 16.5 cm girth. is it normal or my cock looks like a cube in fact and i dont realized yet?

Last edited:
  • Hmm...
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 29167 and IAMNOTANINCEL
i have bone pressed 16.5cm length and 16.5 cm girth. is it normal or my cock looks like a square in fact and i dont realized yet?
Pics or larp

Pics or larp
i will never share my cock pics until i have 18-19cm with jelqing etc. but im scaring that girth
will grow at the same rate

i have bone pressed 16.5cm length and 16.5 cm girth. is it normal or my cock looks like a square in fact and i dont realized yet?
Don't you mean like a cube?

Yes, < 15cm girth is pecil dick tbh

Donald Trump GIF by CBS News

i will never share my cock pics until i have 18-19cm with jelqing etc. but im scaring that girth
will grow at the same rate
After 16cm length is cope lol

Girth>>>>>>>>>>

• +1
Reactions: Tomboyslayer
Jelqing grew my length more than girth tbh

6.2-6.55 nbp in a few months

• +1
Reactions: Elvisandreaa
Wait what the fuck thats 6.5in girth what the shit

Black women only

• +1
Reactions: futuregigamogger
cope cope cope

Yeah but OP needs better proportions to cockmog, he's almost there and quite well endowed
He will waste months doing something he doesn't even know if it will work, he already girthmog 99.99% of men

It means you have a Choad. Not a bad thing, girls like that. It's only bad if it's really short and fat. If it's decent length but thick girth, that's good

• +1
Reactions: Gaygymmaxx
Yea mine is approx 6x6

Girth over length but that might kill some petite girls

Girth over length but that might kill some petite girls
blud how did your igf1 lr3 + aromasin journey end up like? did you take any blood tests? did you have any limb imbalances or disproportionate growth?

i have bone pressed 16.5cm length and 16.5 cm girth. is it normal or my cock looks like a cube in fact and i dont realized yet?
lol we have the same size

How is that even possible