Is it normal to have slightly thinner hair on top than sides?

Deleted member 9890

Deleted member 9890

Chairman of the sunken eye & dark circle society
Since there is less circulation to the top of the head than the sides / back due to gravity, the top of the head gets less blood flow and nutrition

Is it normal to have slightly thinner hair on top than sides in people who do not have MPB?

Obviously if you are losing significant numbers of hairs each day or are receeding at your temples- you are definitely losing your hair.

But for those members who do not have this, do you have slightly thinner hair on top than side?

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6403
I don't think so unless you're balding.

i guess ill just shave it all off now

I don't think so unless you're balding.
tbh my hairline is in same position for like a decade and I don't really lose lots of hairs ever

I just noticed a slight difference in thickness between top and sides

Oviously it's some hairloss caused by DHT on the top of the head, but I guess my question is this the case with most guys, even if they are not susceptible to hairloss at a young age

tbh my hairline is in same position for like a decade and I don't really lose lots of hairs ever

I just noticed a slight difference in thickness between top and sides

Oviously it's some hairloss caused by DHT on the top of the head, but I guess my question is this the case with most guys, even if they are not susceptible to hairloss at a young age

You better start scalp massages while you still have time to hold off the Norwood Reaper.

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Dainslief and Deleted member 14543
  • +1
Reactions: Lawton88
you cannot see any difference visually

only when you run your fingers thru
I think it's common to all people, because gravity (if you understand what I mean)

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9890
I'll use copper peptides and PRP too

will never touch fin tho

• +1
Reactions: Lawton88
im the opposite

Just get a HT for thicker hair

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: MarstonAlloy and AutisticBeaner
Pretty sure this is most men as sides are back aren't nearly as affected by dht

Sounds like very mild diffuse thinning but it could stay like that for decades before you really lose it

Diffuse balding. brutal.

I have spent around 3 years on researching about hair loss, this guy has given the most logical explanation and protocol so far. (I don't recommend the mufa/pufa consumption though).

The main contributing factor to hair loss, the most powerful one that we know of, is the lack of oxygen (hypoxia). This leads to decreased estrogen in balding areas and decreased aromatase enzyme and increased 5-alpha reductase enzyme at the scalp.

We have seen the effects of blocking DHT. It SLOWS hair loss and some get a MILD regrowth at best.

We have also seen what adding estrogen does for hair, as the byproduct of the thousands of male to female sex changes. These individuals can regrow full heads of amazing hair, bringing back hair reminiscent of that which they had when they were teenagers.

Last edited: