Is it normal to not go to college after high school?

A

AlwaysHaveQuestions

Banned
Everyone I knew went to college straight out of high school. Seeing other people my age working full time at the cashier is just so strange to me.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 8576 and 6485b025t
no

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5522
I know a lot of girls who did this or they went for a semester and dropped out.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 8765
Yes what the fuck, im joining the army

• Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 7863
Depends. If you go to trade school instead yeah it’s normal and arguably a better option

hell even a gap year is normal. What isn’t normal is full on rotting. You got to at least do something

Speaking of college only stem and a few other degrees are good choices in college. Rest are wasted of money career wise

join army for chad to fuck your wife while you go to war theory

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 8771, Deleted member 8765, THE_LONER and 1 other person
if youre not going to college for law, business, STEM then its over

• JFL
Reactions: Hozay
Getting a high paying job doesn't guarantee you a happy life because the more money you make, the higher the stress you will be put under and the harder you will have to work. As we know thanks to the black pill, it isn't money that brings us happiness, it is successful long term relationships with nice beautiful women who love and care about us, to achieve that, you just need to looksmax a bit, and then if you can achieve that goal, you'll be way happier than the cucks who make a lot more money but are stuck in a sexless marriage or a dying relationship or are unable to even be in a relationship. Money doesn't bring happiness, other people do, I learned that the hard way last year by working full time and being lonely because I didn't have any friends and I didn't have a girlfriend to be with after work.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 8765, Deleted member 8365 and EndlessDreamz
Feel like a lot of people just go to college for the status and get some useless degree then work shitty jobs anyway. Unless you know what you actually want to do and you need higher education then you should probably go to trade school and learn a high demand trade and workcel

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 8765
Getting a high paying job doesn't guarantee you a happy life because the more money you make, the higher the stress you will be put under and the harder you will have to work. As we know thanks to the black pill, it isn't money that brings us happiness, it is successful long term relationships with nice beautiful women who love and care about us, to achieve that, you just need to looksmax a bit, and then if you can achieve that goal, you'll be way happier than the cucks who make a lot more money but are stuck in a sexless marriage or a dying relationship or are unable to even be in a relationship. Money doesn't bring happiness, other people do, I learned that the hard way last year by working full time and being lonely because I didn't have any friends and I didn't have a girlfriend to be with after work.
Allah is what makes you happy

but the best thing in this world is a righteous wife so yeah ur kinda right

plus studies 75k usd a year is the peak happiness

unless u have a yt channel or some shit the more money u make the more stress you get

you can take gap years, apprenticeships etc.

nowadays most degrees are being devalued because so many people have one. What a bachelors was 40 years ago is a masters today.

• +1
Reactions: orthochadic
sell your soul to Satan and your free to roam this earth no need for working anymore :feelsautistic: