Is it normal to notice the first grey hair at 29yo?

N

Noodlewhore

Glutencel
I checked myself in the mirror very accurately today and I noticed I have 2-3 gray hair on the side of my head. I'm so worried...is it normal to have them at 29yo? I mean they are invisible right now because they are literally 2-3 but I'm afraid in a couple year my whole head with have grey hair.

I can't fucking have a break from life, I literally have all the flaws imaginable

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 2227 and HighTierNormie
I am not even 20 and got grey hairs on side of my head JFL

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: gymislife, HighTGymcel, Deleted member 2227 and 1 other person
I am not even 20 and got grey hairs on side of my head JFL
Damn feel bad, I almost fainted when I saw 2 of them in the mirror today. Was having a panic attack and almost went to the ER, thanks god then I managed to calm down a little bit

• JFL
Reactions: Humans_Are_Robots
this thread is aspie as fuck, just dye your hair and it isn't even that bad a look just be thankful your not bald

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 2227
Damn feel bad, I almost fainted when I saw 2 of them in the mirror today. Was having a panic attack and almost went to the ER, thanks god then I managed to calm down a little bit
okay you're really exaggerating bro

grey hair is good, it makes you look less ethnic if you have a light skin

I'm white not ethnik

The good years are already over. Be prepared for the oldcel life without any sex or female validation.

• +1
Reactions: JustTrynaGrow
I had my grey hairs 4 years ago. I’m 19 now

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: alpha_loser, workiskey and RAITEIII
Apparently copper reverse grey hair. Buying it now, let's see if it works

i started getting them st 25. just get the dye comb thing. it's normal to have a few every now and then

Would you rather have grey hair or be bald? Just dye it and be done with it

I had my grey hairs 4 years ago. I’m 19 now
I think i saw one grey hair pop up few times but i end up in such desbelief that just take it out without looking at it and say it must be the lightning or some gel

don't worry man I started getting them at like 23 and thought it was over. I still only have a small patch in my beard that's grey and i will turn 30 next month.