good obviously, are you retarded?

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 8080, BigBoy, Danish_Retard and 6 others
bad because then you cant mog hard

• +1
Reactions: Reoa, Deleted member 6380, klamus and 2 others
  • +1
Reactions: nonserviam, Deleted member 6380, Deleted member 8080 and 1 other person
It's good, because you learn from your GL friends what options in life you have.

For example: I only have ugly friends, so they don't like to do anything social or where girls are, since they know they will just be rejected/mogged.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: nonserviam, Deleted member 10536, TopzCat1 and 5 others
Having GL friends is a statusmaxx so definitely better

2 of my best friends are very good looking, close to 6PSL

It's obviously a great thing. Birds of a feather flock together. Only women purposely hang out with other women far below their SMV so they can use them as a stepping stool for high SMV men.

Attractive men just high five and fuck foids.

• +1
Reactions: nonserviam
As long as they don't mog you hard or you're not the worst facially

I saw this tweet by some thot that said when you meet his friends and you got the ugliest one 😭 (100k+ likes)

• +1
Reactions: Lolcel, Patient A and Deleted member 3573
Bad if you're subhuman because you would get constantly mogged but it can also be good because the chad friend can say "If you want to fuck me you have to fuck my friend aswell," to girls. Amnesia helped a user who lived close to him get laid by telling a tinder girl to bring her friend for him. I forgot who the user was but he was lucky enough to have a chad friend.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Lolcel, TopzCat1, WadlowMaxxing and 4 others
Bad if you're subhuman because you would get constantly mogged but it can also be good because the chad friend can say "If you want to fuck me you have to fuck my friend aswell," to girls. Amnesia helped a user who lived close to him get laid by telling a tinder girl to bring her friend for him. I forgot who the user was but he was lucky enough to have a chad friend.
Amnesia is a GOAT for that damnnnnn

• +1
Reactions: nonserviam, Lolcel, TopzCat1 and 3 others
why would you voluntarily get mogged lol

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6380, WadlowMaxxing and Patient A
As long as they don't mog you hard or you're not the worst facially

I saw this tweet by some thot that said when you meet his friends and you got the ugliest one 😭 (100k+ likes)
I know of a girl that made a Tik tok of that, some brutal black pill shit

• JFL
Reactions: Lolcel and Deleted member 10679
It can depend on framing.
Even if all your friends mog you, you’re still better off being around them and ugly than alone and ugly, because being around people increases your chances of getting through the door/meeting people.
Inversely, you could mog your friends if you were the best looking one, but then you’d probably have to initiate and carry the wingman scenarios that may arise.
It can also be shitty if all your friends are good looking, because chances are their girlfriends and girls you’ll meet will be good looking as well and they may have higher standards than your face.
Really depends.

if all your friends are attractive or jocks is that good or bad JFL
have some ugly friends you can mog but dont be a complete dick and help em out from time to time

• +1
Reactions: TopzCat1
I face mog my friends. They height mog me.

Bring me into ur friend group so u can mog someone

• JFL
Reactions: PhuccinManlet
Not good or bad. But when gl people hangout with subhumans, usually means they come from good families

• Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 8080
Yes if you don’t get mogged brutally in all areas
i hate to hang out with subhumans irl tbh
I constantly want to insult them :lul:

all of my friends heightmog me