Is it not of concern that the German AfD party polls 20-25%?

D

Deleted member 51576

✝️ DEUS VULT ✝️
Is there actually a chance that Germany sees a far right government in power soon? Banning the party is not feasible. You cannot suppress people’s desires/intentions, especially not when it’s on such a mass scale. If anything, banning the AfD is going to radicalize Germans even more.

The genetic autism that is embedded in every German will always remain as the cause for Germans reaching the highest highs and their perpetual demise.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: murdah, LancasteR, HTN_Mentalcel and 1 other person
no, whites are demoralized and domesticated throughout the entire planet. based whites are a minority, and based whites who are capable and willing to take action are an even tinier percentage. it's ogre

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: raumDEuter, Truecel14, 5'7 zoomer and 2 others
no, whites are demoralized and domesticated throughout the entire planet. based whites are a minority, and based whites who are capable and willing to take action are an even tinier percentage. it's ogre
What action can Germany possibly take that will lead to the enrichment of our lives? They are extremists by nature, and are unable to have measured responses.

I have a feeling that Germans are going to cause the EU to dissolve in the near future on top of being the catalysts for some sort of uncontainable social havoc

• JFL
Reactions: n9wiff
yes it'll collapse soon, but it won't be by organized resistance, it'll be from them giving up on society, quitting the work force, and the economy imploding

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: raumDEuter, HTN_Mentalcel and noobs
yes it'll collapse soon, but it won't be by organized resistance, it'll be from them giving up on society, quitting the work force, and the economy imploding
This is your rationalist take? What planet are you living on that you think any majority, or even substantial amount of people are going to give up on society and working in tandem? Completely delusional nonsense

• +1
Reactions: n9wiff and Ricky212
This is your rationalist take? What planet are you living on that you think any majority, or even substantial amount of people are going to give up on society and working in tandem? Completely delusional nonsense
it doesn't need to be the majority, just high skilled whites who realize they are not being paid according to their actual power levels and their money is being taxed to fund anti white projects. when enough planes fall out of the sky, the airline and tourism industry goes kaput. just one example of the catalytic effect of a lack of white participation in society.

• JFL
Reactions: HTN_Mentalcel
That's what you get when you allow muslim immigration

• +1
Reactions: murdah, deadstock and callisto
over for turks

• JFL
Reactions: Imretarded?
What action can Germany possibly take that will lead to the enrichment of our lives? They are extremists by nature, and are unable to have measured responses.

I have a feeling that Germans are going to cause the EU to dissolve in the near future on top of being the catalysts for some sort of uncontainable social havoc
I mean the EU is an institution that was supposed to control Germany in the first place. It's a net negative for them if you look at how much they contribute and how much others receive from it.

But also Germany isn't powerful or autonomous enough to dissolve the EU.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: raumDEuter and Imretarded?
I mean the EU is an institution that was supposed to control Germany in the first place. It's a net negative for them if you look at how much they contribute and how much others receive from it.

Germans are legit the master race. 60 million Germans fought America, the British Empire and USSR and could fight them for half a decade.

Look at these robust fucks

Legit kill yourself if you don't have Germanic blood, like what are you doing man?

3rd time's the charm ngl. America is de industrialized so zero arsenal of democracy. Global kraut takeover soon

• +1
Reactions: raumDEuter and buflek

I just have an odd feeling that trying to control Germany is going to blow up on all of us one of these days. Imposing new variants of subjugation/means of control on Germany has and will continue to lead to fostering of resentment in Germans.

We all know how that has historically worked out.

• JFL
Germans are legit the master race. 60 million Germans fought America, the British Empire and USSR and could fight them for half a decade.

Look at these robust fucks
View attachment 2955793

Legit kill yourself if you don't have Germanic blood, like what are you doing man?

3rd time's the charm ngl. America is de industrialized so zero arsenal of democracy. Global kraut takeover soon
America can ramp up to wartime levels in no time and will remain a highly militaristic country. I think Germans are crazy people. They’re profoundly odd to me. They’re smart, militaristic, collectivist, strong, yet simultaneously incredibly stupid and not at all pragmatic.

It’s hard to describe them because it is hard to even understand their nature.

• JFL
America can ramp up to wartime levels in no time and will remain a highly militaristic country. I think Germans are crazy people. They’re profoundly odd to me. They’re smart, militaristic, collectivist, strong, yet simultaneously incredibly stupid and not at all pragmatic.

It’s hard to describe them because it is hard to even understand their nature.
America lacks the industrial capacity to do such a thing. During ww2, they had many factories littered about the country. They were just like china is today except if China had zero import dependencies like microchips.

Today America has outsourced much of their industry. You can't quickly regain that, you must retrain many millions of people, you must build the factories, fill them with machines. That's going to take a long time.

America can only wage either low intensity dragged out wars or high intensity very short wars. Their equipment is very powerful but extremely hard to make.

Again in ww2, the weaponry used was often a shitty version of prewar stuff. Stamp pressed machine guns ect.

That all wont be a problem if it's just Germany they have to deal with but I'm sure the Chinese would love to take advantage of the situation and become the No.1 power so that obviously means America has to fight a country that out numbers them 4:1 and has a much bigger industry base than them.

Germany is deindustrializing as well. First by destroying their energy independence, then by harming the car industry which is the driving force behind German wealth (many of the part supplying companies won't be needed for EVs). Also a few companies are moving from Germany to Switzerland (a country known for being expensive) because manufacturing there is cheaper.

Also Germans themselves aren't that wealthy. The median German household has a lower networth than for example Slovenians, Italians, Spanish, Portuguese, Slowakian or French households.

How much of that is actually the fault of Germans or foreign powers/ political pawns can be debated.

I just have an odd feeling that trying to control Germany is going to blow up on all of us one of these days. Imposing new variants of subjugation/means of control on Germany has and will continue to lead to fostering of resentment in Germans.

We all know how that has historically worked out.
Maybe the 20s of this century are indeed like the 20s of the last one. Who knows.

• JFL
Won't change shit

America lacks the industrial capacity to do such a thing. During ww2, they had many factories littered about the country. They were just like china is today except if China had zero import dependencies like microchips.

Today America has outsourced much of their industry. You can't quickly regain that, you must retrain many millions of people, you must build the factories, fill them with machines. That's going to take a long time.

America can only wage either low intensity dragged out wars or high intensity very short wars. Their equipment is very powerful but extremely hard to make.

Again in ww2, the weaponry used was often a shitty version of prewar stuff. Stamp pressed machine guns ect.

That all wont be a problem if it's just Germany they have to deal with but I'm sure the Chinese would love to take advantage of the situation and become the No.1 power so that obviously means America has to fight a country that out numbers them 4:1 and has a much bigger industry base than them.
America has laws and procedures in place for emergency war time preparedness. The federal government is able to take over any factory and have them repurposed for their needs, similar to what they did during COVID but for COVID masks and ventilators wherein companies like Ford and other random names were manufacturing unrelated products.

You cannot be serious in thinking that American leadership hasn’t already contemplated about your (and everyone else’s) criticism of America—that being the alleged lack of manufacturing capacity, especially for wartime operations.

Anyhow, I don’t ever see American military engaging in war with Germany (or China).

• Woah
This is going to be the permanent hellscape of a cycle that this world will continue to live in.

1. Try to contain Germany
2. Fail at containing Germany and German retards explode like a supernova and wage jihad on the whole world
3. 100 million people die
4. Go back to step 1.

• JFL
This is going to be the permanent hellscape of a cycle that this world will continue to live in.

1. Try to contain Germany
2. Fail at containing Germany and German retards explode like a supernova and wage jihad on the whole world
3. 100 million people die
4. Go back to step 1.
no lol the world isn't cyclical shit. Germany below tfr mass amount of immigrants and is cucked. Even if afd gets into power it will max freeze immigratino (doubt) no deporations ever appen.

Germany is deindustrializing as well. First by destroying their energy independence, then by harming the car industry which is the driving force behind German wealth (many of the part supplying companies won't be needed for EVs). Also a few companies are moving from Germany to Switzerland (a country known for being expensive) because manufacturing there is cheaper.

Also Germans themselves aren't that wealthy. The median German household has a lower networth than for example Slovenians, Italians, Spanish, Portuguese, Slowakian or French households.

How much of that is actually the fault of Germans or foreign powers/ political pawns can be debated.

Maybe the 20s of this century are indeed like the 20s of the last one. Who knows.
Yeah I read about that. I'm hoping the krauts adopt nuclear energy and reverse their economic decline as well as putting Olaf Scholz's bald head on a pike. My homeland literally no longer exists because of the current hegemony. I support Germany unconditionally. My homeland is gone so I'll support my cousins.

I think your analogy is not accurate. It's my like the 1900s. There is not going to be Germany going all sperging out unless the preconditions are met. America has to be taken down a notch by a prior war and living standards to collapse.

America has laws and procedures in place for emergency war time preparedness. The federal government is able to take over any factory and have them repurposed for their needs, similar to what they did during COVID but for COVID masks and ventilators wherein companies like Ford and other random names were manufacturing unrelated products.

You cannot be serious in thinking that American leadership hasn’t already contemplated about your (and everyone else’s) criticism of America—that being the alleged lack of manufacturing capacity, especially for wartime operations.

Anyhow, I don’t ever see American military engaging in war with Germany (or China).
Not with Germany in the near future, like I said, preconditions are far from met.

no lol the world isn't cyclical shit. Germany below tfr mass amount of immigrants and is cucked. Even if afd gets into power it will max freeze immigratino (doubt) no deporations ever appen.
depends if global economy stalls. Hitler was never going to get into power until the great depression fucked Germany up.

depends if global economy stalls. Hitler was never going to get into power until the great depression fucked Germany up.
bruh its impossible to put on 1900 ideologies into the 21st century. Not a single european country will ever have like mass radicalisation event i would put my entire life on it. The world has been too infected by liberalism. That was during a time when they still had salve colonies, jim crow etc

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: raumDEuter and Imretarded?
bruh its impossible to put on 1900 ideologies into the 21st century. Not a single european country will ever have like mass radicalisation event i would put my entire life on it. The world has been too infected by liberalism. That was during a time when they still had salve colonies, jim crow etc
Lol Average German was a liberal who fucked transgender prostitute during 1920s.

If China tries shit and starts a big war, supply chains will get fucked big time and European and American standards of living will decline a lot. that is how societies radicalize. extremism is a response to bad material conditions. Expect mass lynchings in America and camps in Europe at that point. Although I think America will go communist tbh since the youth is by far left wing.

• +1
Reactions: Shycel
If China tries shit and starts a big war,
This will never happen. The Han do not have the strength and cohesion to ever wage war. They are a fragile and unstable peoples that are always one breath away from internal collapse.

• Woah
  • JFL
Reactions: Imretarded? and murdah
Why would it be hopefully they come back to how they used to be and fix this shithole world

Why would it be hopefully they come back to how they used to be and fix this shithole world
Nobody is interested in those stupid retards trying to invade the world again, all in the name of and the glory of their blonde hair. They would only bring forth more bloodshed and another round of the decimation of their country.

Germany for germans

• Love it
Reactions: raumDEuter
Nobody is interested in those stupid retards trying to invade the world again, all in the name of and the glory of their blonde hair. They would only bring forth more bloodshed and another round of the decimation of their country.
Nah I’m all for it hopefully they become more radicalized this time and permanently end all Jews forever so we don’t have to deal with them anymore they were the only hope for this world to move forward and progress

• Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 51576
Lol Average German was a liberal who fucked transgender prostitute during 1920s.

If China tries shit and starts a big war, supply chains will get fucked big time and European and American standards of living will decline a lot. that is how societies radicalize. extremism is a response to bad material conditions. Expect mass lynchings in America and camps in Europe at that point. Although I think America will go communist tbh since the youth is by far left wing.
America will probably destroy itself fighting outside nations and inside if people who are far right and far left fight I would shoot every leftist on sight in that scenario

• JFL
America will probably destroy itself fighting outside nations and inside if people who are far right and far left fight I would shoot every leftist on sight in that scenario
right wing extremists would get put in camps tbh.

Leftists are low T and wont rebel against gov, the far right may since they have a billion guns.

The US military isnt going to defect, they're just gonna target the domestic threat to the USA.

right wing extremists would get put in camps tbh.

Leftists are low T and wont rebel against gov, the far right may since they have a billion guns.

The US military isnt going to defect, they're just gonna target the domestic threat to the USA.
You just contradicted yourself in the first two sentences you can’t put me in a camp if I have a gun you will have to kill me because I will keep killing leftist until I get put down same for most other people on the right and some of the military might also defect if they have the same beliefs

You just contradicted yourself in the first two sentences you can’t put me in a camp if I have a gun you will have to kill me because I will keep killing leftist until I get put down same for most other people on the right and some of the military might also defect if they have the same beliefs
You don't think armed combatants have been captured and put into camps before?:lul:

The most sub zero IQ thread I've read in awhile. :lul::lul::lul:

Germans aren't going to do shit. They can't do shit lmfao. The entirety of the western world is under the control of the jews, and has been for the last 80 years since the end of ww2 and the defeat of nazi germany. Do you really think that the jew world order that rules the west will ever let itself be thrown off by the natives of the countries it rules over? The west is nothing more than the sword of the Jew to take over the rest of the world. So far, only eastern orthodoxy and muslims have remained unoccupied and unruled over, but what do you think the last 2+ decades of war in the middle east was about. It was about weakening the middle east to the point that the entire region would be filled by vassal states of the west, and thereby be under control of the jews.

If the local Germans were to ever revolt against their government in order to form a quasi nationalistic government to deport all non german minorities and to kick out the jews out of power, the jews would simply reduce the country into a state of civil war between the police and army vs the civilians, which would end up getting millions of german civilians killed in the conflict. And this literally goes for any western nation by the way.

Go look up who's actually responsible for 9/11.

Last edited:
You don't think armed combatants have been captured and put into camps before?:lul:
Yea cause they’ve surrendered you can’t capture someone with a gun hellbent on killing you as soon as they see you retarded ass nigga

Germans aren't going to do shit. They can't do shit lmfao. The entirety of the western world is under the control of the jews, and has been for the last 80 years since the end of ww2 and the defeat of nazi germany. Do you really think that the jew world order that rules the west will ever let itself be thrown off by the natives of the countries it rules over? The west is nothing more than the sword of the Jew to take over the rest of the world. So far, only eastern orthodoxy and muslims have remained unoccupied and unruled over, but what do you think the last 2+ decades of war in the middle east was about. It was about weakening the middle east to the point that the entire region would be filled by vassal states of the west, and thereby be under control of the jews.

If the local Germans were to ever revolt against their government in order to form a quasi nationalistic government to deport all non german minorities and to kick out the jews out of power, the jews would simply reduce the country into a state of civil war between the police and army vs the civilians, which would end up getting millions of german civilians killed in the conflict. And this literally goes for any western nation by the way.

If it really was as over as you say it is they have their authority secured no problem then they wouldn’t still be censoring the far right

Exchange jooz with british and american secret agents. We have been nothing but a playground for anglo and russian interests for the last 60 years. The AFD will be raped by the secret intelligence as soon as it tries to bail out of globo homo westerism, so we're fucked anyway. Cucked by america and right before surrender against russia:feelsokman:

I'm as German as it gets and I hope we don't repeat the same mistakes we did in the past. Currently it's 50/50 but it is worrying.