is it okay to date 2006 born as a 2005

maxxmclooks

maxxmclooks

part of the problem
title, personally idk if i can do it, all my gfs have been at least a year older than me and being younger than me really turns me off

• JFL
Reactions: silencio, ItsOver.com, try2beme and 1 other person
yes bro yes

• +1
Reactions: maxxmclooks
Give me her date of birth in dms and I'll tell if yoj she's a good loyal person or a emotional hoe.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: n9wiff and shizuku11111
no bro you can only date women born in 1980 and below

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: BlackpillRemedy, raleqtambrobret, halloweed and 1 other person
Give me her date of birth in dms and I'll tell if yoj she's a good loyal person or a emotional hoe.
this was just like overall, i dong have any1, inceldom has got me

obviously bro, im 2007 and im thinking about taking virginity from 2010 girl, you are here asking for one year gap lol

• JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: n9wiff, silencio and maxxmclooks
obviously bro, im 2007 and im thinking about taking virginity from 2010 girl, you are here asking for one year gap lol
i hate to break it to you but she isnt a virgin

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: n9wiff and raleqtambrobret
if she's messaging random guys 3 years older than her saying "im a virgin" it's safe to assume she isn't what she claims to be
what makes u think im a random lmaooo, this bitch is obsessed with me unironically, sending me messages wanting to be my wife i just lol'd at her, i know her irl and who she hangs around with etc, i live in relativealy small city where everyone knows everyone and everything is known to everyone

just for proof even tho u wont understand the language, if u bother to translate it go ahead

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: n9wiff and ItsOver.com
what makes u think im a random lmaooo, this bitch is obsessed with me unironically, sending me messages wanting to be my wife i just lol'd at her, i know her irl and who she hangs around with etc, i live in relativealy small city where everyone knows everyone and everything is known to everyone

just for proof even tho u wont understand the language, if u bother to translate it go ahead

View attachment 2979113
just by her profile pic alone i can tell she isn't virgin

• +1
Reactions: n9wiff

View attachment 2979113
Balkanoid ๐Ÿ˜ญ

I date 2014

• JFL
Reactions: n9wiff
Anything more than a milisecond of difference is weird

• JFL
Reactions: Runawaytictac

Users who are viewing this thread

Back