Is it okay to eat raw meat?

CoreSchizo

CoreSchizo

LTN on a good day
I’m going to eat raw meat for the first time in my life. Well, actually, I have had steak tar tar at a restaurant, but I’m going to eat an entire steak raw. Is this okay to do?

This federal agent convinced me:

• +1
Reactions: gigell
I’m going to eat raw meat for the first time in my life. Well, actually, I have had steak tar tar at a restaurant, but I’m going to eat an entire steak raw. Is this okay to do?

Wdym by “raw meat”:ogre:

• JFL
Reactions: CoreSchizo

Yes but you need to do full aajonus vonderplanitz diet .Eating only meat never gonna make u overweight and its expensive u gonna waste 50 years to detox with aajonus protocol u need 10 years or less to detox

• +1

Use Foid to promote propaganda

🇮🇱:feelshehe:

• JFL
I eat carpaccio and raw eggs everyday, I don't know about steak make sure it's grass fed at least or go to a farmer market

• +1
Raw meat is ok to eat once you eat it as close as you can to when the animal was killed.

• +1
When will this shitty .org arc end, legit getting annoying this obsession with raw meat

• +1
Reactions: cannotbeasked
Yes but you need to do full aajonus vonderplanitz diet .Eating only meat never gonna make u overweight and its expensive u gonna waste 50 years to detox with aajonus protocol u need 10 years or less to detox
When does the part of the detox come that fixes your brain damage?

Cheers
Snapchat 595646307

• +1
When does the part of the detox come that fixes your brain damage?
when body have enough nutrients and bodyfat it can remove heavy metals from brain

• +1
Ur masseter are gonna go so wide bcoz of the amount of chewing

• +1
more than okay, you SHOULD

• +1
Ur masseter are gonna go so wide bcoz of the amount of chewing
Yeah I thought about that aswell I don’t have a good source for meat around me though

• Hmm...
Reactions: billymidnight
Do you do it?
i do it, i still generally eat cooked meat but still very raw, but i would say 40% of my meat consumption is raw meat like grounded meat, organs, liver and eggs. Just choose GOOD sources of meat etc

• +1
No nigga you will get sick:cry:

• Woah
Yes , grass fed or free range atleast.

• +1
It doesn't really matter for beef though, chicken and pork are a different story.
In Germany we eat raw pork all the time (even normies although with the young generations its an unpopular dish) and I doubt they are grass feed tbh since that shit is cheap as fuck 14€ at the butcher per kg)

• +1
Reactions: Gargantuan