Is it okay to set up a storage unit like an apartment and hang out there during business hours as long as you leave before closing time?

Vermilioncore

Vermilioncore

sad and scared
I just wanna have a place to hang out. I don’t wanna rent a whole apartment because I already have a home. I just wanna have a place to go to chill and leave after,

Is there such a place ?

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: 5'7 zoomer and PeiFan94
You'd probably just have to talk with the owners. Some places might not like you doing that

• +1
Reactions: Vermilioncore
You'd probably just have to talk with the owners. Some places might not like you doing that
Is there any other type of place I can rent and just have it set up as a hang out but only go there a few times a week

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: 5'7 zoomer and PeiFan94
Is there any other type of place I can rent and just have it set up as a hang out but only go there a few times a week
No just go to abandoned buildings tbh. There used to be this abandoned estate I'd go to in HS with three houses on the property. There were homeless people in there sometimes and then it burned down a few months ago. It was cool while it existed though cuz it was all overgrown n shit and it was like a thrift store or something at some point so there was a bunch of weird shit in it.

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: 5'7 zoomer and Vermilioncore
also public library if you have one. Can be cozy and you might cross paths with some homeless people who can be interesting to talk to or entertaining if they're too far gone

• Woah
Reactions: 5'7 zoomer