Is it okay to use Tretinoin at 14

A

ali

Banned
I have acne scars, I want them to fade I also want to collegenmaxx.

Nigga you have all the collagen possible already, tf are you talking about?

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: .👽., SolarWind, Deleted member 643 and 1 other person
Nigga you have all the collagen possible already, tf are you talking about?
nah dude my skin is not glowing, I have acne scars+slightly oily I really dont know what should i do

just use some retinol instead you don't need tretinoin

nah dude my skin is not glowing, I have acne scars+slightly oily I really dont know what should i do
for scars microneedling or tret is the way to go

Skin glow is almost entirely genetic. You won’t get it through retin-a if your don’t have it naturally at age 14.

how have you been here for 2.5 years and still such a greycel? i agree with this ngl. after i wash my face with water it looks so white and clear but after like 10 minutes it dulls down and you can see a little acne on my forehead
I’ve been on PSL for almost 9 years, since PUAHate. I’ve had my fill of posting.

• Woah
Reactions: Lmao
too late to the game, you already need a facelift

• Love it
Reactions: Toth's thot
too late to the game, you already need a facelift
I dont know whats a face lift I just searched about it and I'm not even close to these people who got facelift, my skin is not saggy even i'm high bodyfat I just need to get that glowing skin.

your collagen will get better with time

its puberty

• +1
Reactions: ali
Tren works well at any age

• +1
You probably don't want to hear this OP but I wouldn't do something so drastic at 14. There are products you could use that are cheaper and fairly effective and you don't have to worry about long-term effects. I like Aztec Secret Indian Healing Clay, which is harmless but really seems to help.

EDIT: To clarify, I think someone at your age should be focused on staying healthy and developing as well as possible. Don't worry about teh more drastic kinds of things until you're 22 or so.

You probably don't want to hear this OP but I wouldn't do something so drastic at 14. There are products you could use that are cheaper and fairly effective and you don't have to worry about long-term effects. I like Aztec Secret Indian Healing Clay, which is harmless but really seems to help.

EDIT: To clarify, I think someone at your age should be focused on staying healthy and developing as well as possible. Don't worry about teh more drastic kinds of things until you're 22 or so.
It really affects my mentality in a bad way.. I hate acne and acne scars I don't even remember the last time I had good, clear skin :( I actually don't care about collagen that much I just want that glowing effect.

It really affects my mentality in a bad way.. I hate acne and acne scars I don't even remember the last time I had good, clear skin :( I actually don't care about collagen that much I just want that glowing effect.
Most people your age have these kinds of insecurities. I did when I was your age. I know if feels like something that you need to fix immediately but it really isn't. You need to think about the long-term a bit if you want to have a satisfying life. Satisfaction you get at this age isn't going to last any significant amount of time.

That's all I'm going to say if you want to argue. Teenagers are programmed to think a lot of things they are experiencing right now is important when it's not. I know you don't want to hear that, but it's true.

Most people your age have these kinds of insecurities. I did when I was your age. I know if feels like something that you need to fix immediately but it really isn't. You need to think about the long-term a bit if you want to have a satisfying life. Satisfaction you get at this age isn't going to last any significant amount of time.

That's all I'm going to say if you want to argue. Teenagers are programmed to think a lot of things they are experiencing right now is important when it's not. I know you don't want to hear that, but it's true.
I respect your opinion and kinda agree with it but what kind of side effects does tretinoin have?

I respect your opinion and kinda agree with it but what kind of side effects does tretinoin have?
We're not really sure because it is a new treatment, but some people think it will actually age your skin more in the long term because it increases the rate of cell turnover. Other people think it's harmless. IMO you don't need anything drastic at that age so I would err on the side of caution

• +1