is it only cumskins that feel "morality" "right and wrong" "justice" ect?

incel194012940

incel194012940

Kraken
personally i dont think morals have ever made me do anything or been the main thing in my head.

of course if I did something "wrong" i would feel bad, either because someone else would make me feel bad for it, i'd be afraid to get caught, or i would just get a bad feeling from doing something like killing someone with a spear, their expression and stuff would make me feel bad

but i get the feeling that cumskins have a totally different place of this in their head. Like they think about it constantly and judge themselves based on this, like instead of "am i bloated today" or "do i feel good today", am i a good person.

I've heard cumskins talk about this for years obviously, but I've never considered the idea it was anything more than manipulation/shaming and a eupemism for being subhuman/low status/embarrass themselves

cumskins is this true? do you consider if something is the right thing to do before doing it?

Us muzzies have sharia. That’s all about justice, mortality, what’s right and wrong.

• +1
Reactions: Arcturus
Us muzzies have sharia. That’s all about justice, mortality, what’s right and wrong.
every country has a legal system

sharia seem more like customs of tribe and nomad people codified for empire

1687657319191-png.2279214

• +1
Reactions: incel194012940
Wtf are you talking about? They literally allows killers to live like kings in prison instead of immediately executing them. They know anything but justice