Is it only in my family that…

D

Deleted member 20848

Victim of the current society| islammaxxing
My father has always been the leading figure. I mean he is the one with the Highest status and the salary in the household and he loves me and I love him. He’s also religious and charming and not an incel like his dumbass son. I love my mother to death too but she has always been passive in the family, I never looked up to be like her although I love her, I only wanted to be like my dad (serious sociological thread) @TRUE_CEL @Manchild not adding autistic turkcels sorry

• +1
Reactions: Gengar
Get Araplar waifu in Arabia and use her to money and religion max

• +1
Reactions: GetShrekt
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 18522
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 18522
this is normal in patriarchal society

• +1
Reactions: GetShrekt
My father has always been the leading figure. I mean he is the one with the Highest status and the salary in the household and he loves me and I love him. He’s also religious and charming and not an incel like his dumbass son. I love my mother to death too but she has always been passive in the family, I never looked up to be like her although I love her, I only wanted to be like my dad (serious sociological thread) @TRUE_CEL @Manchild not adding autistic turkcels sorry
It seems to be like that in almost every Islamic household but actually in my family it’s different. The women are more dominant than the men. It’s pretty funny. But not in a bad way. I think this way I grew up with a healthy view of how relationships should work.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 17872
It seems to be like that in almost every Islamic household but actually in my family it’s different. The women are more dominant than the men. It’s pretty funny. But not in a bad way. I think this way I grew up with a healthy view of how relationships should work.
And yet your looks keep you away from it. I hope you can looksmax good boyo