Is it only to me or Sean O'Pry is just htn?

Viacheslav

Viacheslav

HopiumMaxxing
Like how the fuck he is top male model, he gets easily mogged by a random chadlite or even high htn

• JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Gaygymmaxx, primqwe and thorns
how many people do you see that look like O'pry IRL?

he is chad because of his incredibly good eye area. Those "random chadlites" and "high HTNs" you are talking about are usually tiktokers, not actually ppl irl.

• +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: primqwe, Diarrhoea, <6PSLcel and 2 others
how many people do you see that look like O'pry IRL?

he is chad because of his incredibly good eye area. Those "random chadlites" and "high HTNs" you are talking about are usually tiktokers, not actually ppl irl.
He is above average looking, but honestly nothing special. And I occasionally see people who mog him irl, although very rarely(probably cuz I go out in public like once every 3 months)

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: <6PSLcel and Arcturus
Sean mogs those "chadlites" and "high HTN's" you're talking about, don't let this forum ruin your perception of beauty.

• +1
Reactions: truthhurts, primqwe and <6PSLcel
He is above average looking, but honestly nothing special. And I occasionally see people who mog him irl, although very rarely(probably cuz I go out in public like once every 3 months)
tales, i live in the nicer areas of london, and i've seen maybe 1 guy in my entire life irl that mogged sean o pry

Facts, opry is a 5’10 gay squinting aspie

• +1
Reactions: Viacheslav
Sean mogs those "chadlites" and "high HTN's" you're talking about, don't let this forum ruin your perception of beauty.
What do you mean 'perception of beauty'? He looks like a recessed Roblox character to me

U probably overdosed yourself on blackpill and male models brah

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Viacheslav and Zikel_Nut
Витя, Шон о при уникальный, заслуживает своего статуса

Attachments

• f716fefd4e36e33e4548db106661c19b.jpg
    f716fefd4e36e33e4548db106661c19b.jpg
    72.9 KB · Views: 0