Is it ovah? How can I ascend especially eye area

P

PharaohMogger

Iron
I'm 14 and 6 foot (183cm) and have a kinda athletic physique
I want to especially ascend my eye area by getting rid of those dark fucking eyebags how do I do that

for eyebags all u really need is sleep
i guess u can also use an under eye cream, and start trimming brows to make ur eye area look better

I've also started training my eyes, like doing eyepulling, eyepushing, and eye workouts for my lazy eye

but they're most likely genetic and there's nothing u can do about it, i have it too

• +1
Reactions: boss8055 and PharaohMogger
for eyebags all u really need is sleep
i guess u can also use an under eye cream, and start trimming brows to make ur eye area look better

I've also started training my eyes, like doing eyepulling, eyepushing, and eye workouts for my lazy eye

but they're most likely genetic and there's nothing u can do about it, i have it too
Does the ordinary caffeine eye serum work I've heard both really good and really bad reviews about it I'll def start doing exercises for my lazy eye too

same height as me at 21 its ovah*

• +1
Reactions: PharaohMogger
6 feet at 14 is tall and you definitely continue to grow, as you look like you didn’t even experience half of your puberty.
At that height it’s never over.
For normal guys height is arguably more important, as most people have a fairly average face.
Yours looks fine for 14 and you’ll add dimorphism in the process, hence become more attractive

• Love it
Reactions: PharaohMogger