Is it ovah?

not ovah, fix yo thining ahh hair and get a thicker neck after that you will be high mtn - low htn imo but im not the best at rating

• +1
Reactions: janet, princeof316, Ron.Belgrade and 1 other person
you're chilling don't worry. worst comes worst shave the hair and grow a beard

• +1
Reactions: janet
how tall are you, you look like a turbo manlet, face wise not over

• +1
Reactions: janet, Almost_Over and heyheyheybro22
not ovah, fix yo thining ahh hair and get a thicker neck after that you will be high mtn - low htn imo but im not the best at rating
I don't think my hair is anyhow fixable. I will never have my pre-alopecia hair again. With finasteride I can hope to maintain what's left at best. At the moment hair transplant is out of the question, I have to invest money in the master.

How to get a thicker neck?

Btw, do you think I'm a mtn rn?

I thought 5 was the average, I mean it depends if a 10 exist. If the maximum is a 9.5 then 4,5 is a realistic average.
4 is technically the average since no one is really a 0 and no one is really a 10

• +1
Reactions: curryascenderr
It's a symbol for sum. Namely, is:

(1+2+3+4+5+6+7+8+9)/9= 5

4 is technically the average since no one is really a 0 and no one is really a 10
I thought 5 was the average, I mean it depends if a 10 exist. If the maximum is a 9.5 then 4,5 is a realistic average.
what’s the fuck r they talking about, mtn is 6-7/10
LTN 2-4,MTN 4-6,HTN 6-8, CL 8-10.
foids rate the average guy a 4/10 so it makes sense that mid MTN is 4.5/10 as the average guy would be rated high LTN on here

LTN 2-4,MTN 4-6,HTN 6-8, CL 8-10.
foids rate the average guy a 4/10 so it makes sense that mid MTN is 4.5/10 as the average guy would be rated high LTN on here
Actually MTn 4-6.5 , HTN is 6.5-8, then it’s all CL

I love it when people ask but never state their height

• +1
what’s the fuck r they talking about, mtn is 6-7/10
Bro I think you are too optimistic. 7 is for chadlite. 6 is for htn. I think:

5- = low mtn
5 = mid mtn
5+ to 5.5 = high mtn
6- = low htn
6 = mid htn
6+ to 6.5 = high htn
7- = low chadlite
7 = mid chadlite
7+ to 7,5 = high chadlite
8- = low chad
8 = mid chad
8+ to 8.5 = high chad
9- = low giga chad
9 = mid giga chad
9+ to 9.5 = GOD

• +1
Reactions: Alucard69
I thought that rates under 5 was for subhuman.
Nah foids rate the average guy a 4/10 I would say the average guy is LTN . Subhumans are 0-2

Attachments

• IMG_0283.png
    IMG_0283.png
    2.4 MB · Views: 0
I guess I have no option but to leg lengthening and hair transplant maxing. I'm already planning money maxing

Nah foids rate the average guy a 4/10 I would say the average guy is LTN . Subhumans are 0-2
If subhuman are 2 or above then ltn must be at least 2.5, then:

2.5 = low ltn
3 = mid ltn
4 = high ltn
4.5 = low mtn
5 = mid mtn
5.5 = high mtn
6 = low htn
6.5 = mid htn
7 = high htn
7.5 = low chadlite
8 = mid chadlite
8.5 = chadlite
9 = chad

• Hmm...
If subhuman are 2 or above then ltn must be at least 2.5, then:

2.5 = low ltn
3 = mid ltn
4 = high ltn
4.5 = low mtn
5 = mid mtn
5.5 = high mtn
6 = low htn
6.5 = mid htn
7 = high htn
7.5 = low chadlite
8 = mid chadlite
8.5 = chadlite
9 = chad
2 or below*

I don't think my hair is anyhow fixable. I will never have my pre-alopecia hair again. With finasteride I can hope to maintain what's left at best. At the moment hair transplant is out of the question, I have to invest money in the master.

How to get a thicker neck?

Btw, do you think I'm a mtn rn?
hair transplant will help, also saw you have some scalera show permasquint for that or get infras or cantho you can train your neck but be careful also ye you are mtn rn but close to high mtn not over how tall?

hair transplant will help, also saw you have some scalera show permasquint for that or get infras or cantho you can train your neck but be careful also ye you are mtn rn but close to high mtn not over how tall?
Isn't sclera the white part of the eye? If so are you referring to the lateral show of the sclera? Because above and below the pupils I can't see much sclera show.

Or maybe were you referring to the exposure of upper eyelids? Because I for sure have it.
And I notice that this exposure get worse as the day passes, probably because the muscles became weaker during the day. Whereas this exposure is minimum when I wake up, in fact my eyes are more hooded in the morning. Are there any way to fix this permanently without surgery?

Anyway I'll check for neck training even though it sounds a bit dangerous.

I'm 170cm tall, I guess this put me in a lower category. As I said I seldom receive women signals.

Depending on how tall you are, you can geomaxx

Neither is having sex, then.
It's a harsh truth. The standards are too high for the average guy nowadays, so I think it's better to focus on other things.

At the end of the day, dating is not a meritocratic game, no matter your effort or skills, the only thing that matters is the appearance, which is determined by your genetics at your birth.

Good-looking people made 0 effort to be like this, but they'll take it all. However, this victory is not the result of their effort or abilities, it's just... luck. So it's like gambling with your genetics, it should not be a very uninteresting game, but in the end it is because our instincts command us.

Btw, how would you rate me?

It's a harsh truth. The standards are too high for the average guy nowadays, so I think it's better to focus on other things.

At the end of the day, dating is not a meritocratic game, no matter your effort or skills, the only thing that matters is the appearance, which is determined by your genetics at your birth.

Good-looking people made 0 effort to be like this, but they'll take it all. However, this victory is not the result of their effort or abilities, it's just... luck. So it's like gambling with your genetics, it should not be a very uninteresting game, but in the end it is because our instincts command us.

Interesting*

ltn