Is it over 6'3?

MKBHD

MKBHD

Techreviewmaxxing

Hair is fucked cause I can't go to barber because of Corona lol. Normally I get a bald fade, but I'm not sure what other haircuts I would look good on me.
Also I know my skin is pretty fucked I'm trying different acne solutions. Probably need to gymmaxx since I'm 200lbs, but still have scrawny arms kek.

• JFL
Reactions: 5'8manlet, Deleted member 4645, androgenic and 1 other person
Man ure ugly lol

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: jordanbarrettisgod, Hades and diggbicc
over

• +1
Reactions: john2
Lose fat and hope for improvement

• +1
Reactions: 5'8manlet, Deleted member 2621, DutchPrettyBoy and 1 other person
I was going to say anyone who’s 6’3” is a chad in my eyes...

Your face looks bloated as fuck btw

no you're 6'3

lose weight

unimaginable levels of bloat

• +1
Reactions: .👽.
Dickpill is a cope. Chico would have more success on Tinder with "5 inch dick in his bio," than a low tier normie / normie with an 8 inch dong.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3043
Your nose is brighter than the rest. Looks weird.
The only chance i see is to lose bodyfat. Do it asap bro, ASAP

Your nose is brighter than the rest. Looks weird.
The only chance i see is to lose bodyfat. Do it asap bro, ASAP
Probably just lighting, any specific tips besides just hit the gym?

Probably just lighting, any specific tips besides just hit the gym?
No. Bloat is insane. Im not sure if its just high bf% or a genetic thing

Get rid of your excess skin pigmentation, lose body fat, rhinoplasty and genioplasty.

Maybe brow transplant too

Depends. How big is your dick?

You a virgin?

Depends. How big is your dick?

You a virgin?
virgin otherwise I wouldn’t be here, and one again dickpill is a cope. Chico would have more success on Tinder with "5 inch dick in his bio," than a low tier normie / normie with an 8 inch dong.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: eduardkoopman and Deleted member 4671
virgin otherwise I wouldn’t be here, and one again dickpill is a cope. Chico would have more success on Tinder with "5 inch dick in his bio," than a low tier normie / normie with an 8 inch dong.

But how big is it exactly?

A big dick will get you something, that's for sure.
You should check out @Vvvvxxxx

What's my current PSL?
2.75 ~ 3 PSL.

It's pretty much over tbh. Try Welbutrin if you get depressed though.
LDAR with us.

• +1
Reactions: SubhumanCurrycel
You look sudanese or east african? Your ipd area is fucked, you need to lose bloat. You're like faceANDlms, he is like you 6'3 and east african and he is a giga trucel. You have the same low trust ethnic features like me.

You look sudanese or east african? Your ipd area is fucked, you need to lose bloat. You're like faceANDlms, he is like you 6'3 and east african and he is a giga trucel. You have the same low trust ethnic features like me.
Nah I’m west African
Nah I’m west African

Yes , pretty over

It's hard to say, if it's over or not. As always, it depends on location, alot.

Do the following, maxxing. And then the potential can be seen better:
  1. skinsmootness maxx. Use Tretinoin/retinA for that. Hopefully is will also even the coloring
  2. find product to make a more even color. the clor of your nose is much light then face. How come? Sun exposure, sunblack?
  3. eyebrow maxx. use castor oil and/or diluted peppermint oil. to get better more longer eye brows
  4. loss plenty fat percentage. hoefully helping bloath and revealing bonestructure (which is hopefullt good)
  5. small beard/heavy stubble, to fraud better jawline en longer chin
After above. come back.

• +1
His bloat isn't insane, you're just recessed and lack bone structure

• +1
It's hard to say, if it's over or not. As always, it depends on location, alot.

Do the following, maxxing. And then the potential can be seen better:
  1. skinsmootness maxx. Use Tretinoin/retinA for that. Hopefully is will also even the coloring
  2. find product to make a more even color. the clor of your nose is much light then face. How come? Sun exposure, sunblack?
  3. eyebrow maxx. use castor oil and/or diluted peppermint oil. to get better more longer eye brows
  4. loss plenty fat percentage. hoefully helping bloath and revealing bonestructure (which is hopefullt good)
  5. small beard/heavy stubble, to fraud better jawline en longer chin
After above. come back.

Caged at your name and AVI. Niggas on here getting more and more creative.

Nah I’m west African

Nah I’m west African
You’re west African? 😔😔😔

You need hydroquinone. You’re too black. You need to lose all the weight you can. Drop 30 lbs of pure body fat. Snake diet will help you, especially at a time when everything is shut and there’s a quarantine.

Once you’ve cut fat and have lighter skin, you’ll be good to go. You can gymmaxx when corona blows over to get a muscular appearance and fully abuse BBC Halo

how big is your cock?

dickpill is a cope.
ableindeliblebasilisk

yAVJ2v.gif

i dont think you should whiten your skin but these i things you should improve on: skin, nose, lack of and weird shape of eyebrows and bloat

Take care of your skin, GymMax, RoidMax if you need to, lose weight, fix your teeth if it’s bad and you’d slay. 6’3” is a huge bonus + your eye area isn’t bad. Your eye area saved you

JFL AT THIS BONELESS BLACKCEL