Is it over, a milf smiled at me

lightskinogre

lightskinogre

Iron
A milf looked at me and smiled and I went full retard mode and didn’t smile and just squinted my eyes with an RBF. Over

• JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: D1390pilled, Funnyunenjoyer1, goo25 and 4 others
this was at work, I work at a store, I went outside to load some items into someone’s car and I walked back into the store and she looked at me again and smiled again, and I didn’t smile. Am I retarded or something?

• +1
Reactions: Htobrother
A milf looked at me and smiled and I went full retard mode and didn’t smile and just squinted my eyes with an RBF. Over
stop typing bs like "over is it over" to forcefully belong to this forum

• +1
Reactions: D1390pilled and Matthias8272
She wanted it deep inside against her cervix

• +1
  • Ugh..
  • JFL
Reactions: D1390pilled, _MVP_, Suns9999 and 1 other person
Milf are so disgusting
Wont date anything above 29 even as a oldcell

• +1
Retard if you believe they got only two

Why didn’t you get her number or a social of some sort and fuck what is this mental masturbation bullshit, this forum needs more slay stories. Just step out of your comfort zone and do it. I too am a fan of MILFS, no matter how much cellulite they’re packing.

• +1
Reactions: cannotbeasked and lightskinogre
Why didn’t you get her number or a social of some sort and fuck what is this mental masturbation bullshit, this forum needs more slay stories. Just step out of your comfort zone and do it. I too am a fan of MILFS, no matter how much cellulite they’re packing.
I honestly should’ve. This job is a heavy lifting job (manual labor) and the first week when I just started some milf (fogged this one) said “my you’re a strapping young lad, do you go to the gym?” Or something like that and I retardmaxxed like I always do and just said “thanks”. I swear I’m retarded

I swear half the people on this forum are mentalcels

• +1
Wish I was making this shit up but sadly I’m not

I honestly should’ve. This job is a heavy lifting job (manual labor) and the first week when I just started some milf (fogged this one) said “my you’re a strapping young lad, do you go to the gym?” Or something like that and I retardmaxxed like I always do and just said “thanks”. I swear I’m retarded
Yeah its opportunities like those where you genuinely just aren’t mentally prepared for in that moment and you write it off in your head as basic small talk when in reality if you were an ugly dude she wouldn’t have even glanced at you. Its little interactions like those that can lead to so much bigger, You just have to be reciprocative and quick on your feet cause once shes gone you’ll most likely never see them again. Normally I don’t compliment w*men but in this context after she asked me if i go to the gym, I would’ve completed a feature that i found attractive on her face i know it sounds corny but this is w*men we’re talking about here.

• +1
Reactions: lightskinogre
no bhai i also squint 24/7 to fraud hunter eyes and suck my cheeks to fraud hollow cheeks and use shoe lifts and i never smile bro its very beta bro