is it over (brutal assymetry)

benkier]

benkier]

Iron
(17M) can i fix this shit naturally or is surgery the way - orb typa and nasal asymmetry makes me wannna :feelswhy::feelswhy:

IMG 2282

Attachments

• IMG_2282.jpg
    IMG_2282.jpg
    777.8 KB · Views: 0
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Klasik616 and jordanbarrettjaw
I also have this. IDK if it's the maxilla that causes eye asymetry and crooked nose. Could be. If you have a narrow pallate you should fix that and it might go away natura Rlly.hinoplasty is easy but idk about the eyes tho. Its probably fixable with surgery.

What asymmetry? I don't see asymmetry.

If you see, it could be due to wide lens distortions.

What camera did you use?

• +1
Reactions: Klasik616 and counterintuitive
I also have this. IDK if it's the maxilla that causes eye asymetry and crooked nose. Could be. If you have a narrow pallate you should fix that and it might go away natura Rlly.hinoplasty is easy but idk about the eyes tho. Its probably fixable with surgery.
how can i fix narrow pallate

orb typa and nasal asymmetry makes me wannna
Check if you have a dental midline shift.

As for nose/nostril asymmetry, 99% if the people have it, but it gets exaggerated on photos due to wide lens distortions.

I also have it, and I will get a rhinoplasty to fix it.

maybe im just noticing it because im nit picking myself
What I see is extremely small asymmetry that became exaggerated due to wide lens distortions. I don't think in real life people see the asymmetry you have.

how can i fix narrow pallate
Hard chewing, thumbpulling and mewing. Is the natural way and the only things you can do. Might not work tho. MSE appliance or something similar is guaranteed to give you a wider pallate.

ive had braces already, will palate expanders give me a gap in my teeth
It depends where the expansion happens. If it happens at front teeth, gap may appear. If it happens at back teeth, no gap at front teeth should appear.

These things are highly individual and only a healthcare professional or an esthetician can answer your question.