Is it over for 5'9"cels?

rax1337

rax1337

Iron
Can someone please post some suifuel for manlets so i can man up and inject myself with peptides? thanks.

• +1
Reactions: Furious Dingleberry
I know the science, im just too much of a pussy to actually inject the peps. they are right here already.

I know the science, im just too much of a pussy to actually inject the peps. they are right here already.

this is what happens if you don't inject pussy

• JFL
  • So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Baldingman1998, Entschuldigung and MentalistKebab
Can someone please post some suifuel for manlets so i can man up and inject myself with peptides? thanks.
It's not over. You just need to accept everything real and work on improving things that can be improved upon. Don't waste your time on the height growth delusions coz it's all bullshit. I've no bias or reason to say what I'm saying besides objectivity. Just look past the huge block and look to improve a ton of other stuff

• +1
Reactions: shakmax, Joodz, Deleted member 1332 and 2 others
work on face

• +1
Reactions: shakmax, Deleted member 1332, Hero of the Imperium and 1 other person
It's not over depending on your face, if you are below 4/8 then ur fucked big time

Not over as long as your face isn't fucked. Just accept your dating/fucking pool is more limited and work on the things you can more easily control.

• +1
Reactions: Hero of the Imperium
Imdonewithyourshit

• JFL
Reactions: EverythingMattersCel and Entschuldigung
Whar are u planning to use ?

just wear 3 inch lifts bro

I mean lets say you wear lifts and high shoes and fraud like 2-3 inches. 5'11-6ft and you have a good face then no, it is not over.
Even at 5ft9 it's not necessarily over most girls will want you to be taller but maybe you can get lucky and find one that doesn't care.

BD8C54ED 0730 4C1F BBF3 51CCE826C287

I even frauded
Iam 170 irl

• JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: EverythingMattersCel, FootLongDong, Baldingman1998 and 2 others
in real life you shouldn’t be too short unless in netherlands or something. It can literally either be lower averageish or manlet depending on proportions and your body type

if you are stocky and short limbed you’ll look short in 5’10-11 average country if not you’ll look just slightly below average

the problem with 5’9 is that many 5’7 guys claim this height so girls think it’s shorter than it actually is. wear lifts and fix your posture regardless

• +1
Reactions: Joodz and Jones
If you got your stack already just take it and pray you don't get cancer

I injected for the first time a few days ago. Gotta tell you that the needle doesnt hurt, only part that does is the liquid going inside you. Hurts less than if you pinch yourself

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5608
work on face
i have chadlite face
I injected for the first time a few days ago. Gotta tell you that the needle doesnt hurt, only part that does is the liquid going inside you. Hurts less than if you pinch yourself
its more about the contaminants in gook peptides

• +1
Reactions: ChadsAreCool