Is it over for ectomorphs ?

mogstar

mogstar

Can you still be aesthetic as an ectomorph by gymceling ? Fuck I eat like a pig and can’t gain weight:(

You don’t eat like a pig. Don’t lie. If you did you would gain.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9391, Deleted member 6128, bugeye and 10 others
Can you still be aesthetic as an ectomorph by gymceling ? Fuck I eat like a pig and can’t gain weight:(
The most aesthetic physiques in my opinion have come from Ectomorphs.

Flex Wheeler, Frank Zane, Zyzz, Jon Skywalker

Don't let any of these retards saying meso warlord or nothing phase you. It's just not true. Women like strong, fit ectomorphs

• +1
Reactions: Chadrapist, Deleted member 6128, Good_Little_Goy and 5 others
  • +1
Reactions: LastHopeForNorman and Deleted member 9699
current height and weight?

• +1
Reactions: WadlowMaxxing and mogstar
68.7 kg (150 lbs) at 6’4
that actually pretty bad ngl. im 165 at 6'0 but i used to be 5'9 and 130 back in freshman year of high school and I started eating everything over the summer and went through a huge growth spurt. So in other words you should just eat everything

• +1
Reactions: LastHopeForNorman and mogstar
David laid is ectomorph

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 8486, mogstar and sensen
that actually pretty bad ngl. im 165 at 6'0 but i used to be 5'9 and 130 back in freshman year of high school and I started eating everything over the summer and went through a huge growth spurt. So in other words you should just eat everything
Indeed, I’m having like 4 to 5 meals a day rn, it’s very hard for me to gain weight tho

Ideal is ectomorph/mesomorph split

• +1
Reactions: Chadrapist, Deleted member 9344, Norberg and 2 others
You don't eat much. You have to track your calories.

• +1
Reactions: mogstar and Norberg
It's hard but you need to eat a lot and your body will eventually adapt.

I used to struggle to eat 2.5k calories a day, now I can eat 4k (although still a struggle)

ectomorph + steroids = insane waist to shoulder ratio

It's very much possible to eat a shit ton of food and not gain weight. Some people litereally just have an extremely fast metabolism.
The difference is literally 200 calories burned or saved daily. Unless your thyroid is fucked up you will gain weight. Stop being a bitch and start eating.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9090
The most aesthetic physiques in my opinion have come from Ectomorphs.

Flex Wheeler, Frank Zane, Zyzz, Jon Skywalker

Don't let any of these retards saying meso warlord or nothing phase you. It's just not true. Women like strong, fit ectomorphs
How can you tell if you are a ectomorph?

"getting skinny" doesn't have anything to do with shoulder and waist width
How can you tell if you are a ecto or meso though if both been lifting for a while?

Bro all these kids saying "i'm a hardgainer, i cant gain wight :( " Bro shut up you're not special, you don't break the laws of thermodynamics, its calories in calories out, you might have a low appetite, doesn't mean you cant gain weight. You need to start tracking calories and you'll find out you're eating like 1.5-2k calories a day and every once in a while maybe 4k.

• +1
Reactions: audreyen