Is it over for me? 15M

Airamjx

Airamjx

Iron
Probably a little hard to see but I do have quite a bit of acne I have to get rid of. Should I even try?

Attachments

• IMG_1886.jpeg
    IMG_1886.jpeg
    1.1 MB · Views: 0
  • IMG_1887.jpeg
    IMG_1887.jpeg
  • IMG_1888.jpeg
    IMG_1888.jpeg
Probably a little hard to see but I do have quite a bit of acne I have to get rid of. Should I even try?
not over, first debloat (cardio and diet), get rid of acne, fix your hair

you just relaxed

not over, first debloat (cardio and diet), get rid of acne, fix your hair

you just relaxed
What should I do with my hair? Any recommendations on acne products?

What should I do with my hair? Any recommendations on acne products?
for hair idk lol, for acne a dermatologist would be better to chose it, but it's good to have a sunscreen, a light cleansing gel so as not to damage the skin, and some serum like hylauronic acid or vitamin C.

for hair idk lol, for acne a dermatologist would be better to chose it, but it's good to have a sunscreen, a light cleansing gel so as not to damage the skin, and some serum like hylauronic acid or vitamin C.
But it's better to go to a dermatologist, and also fix your diet

no1 can tell, u gotta wai at least 3 years to see, puberty is unquestionably the best way to ascend

• +1
Reactions: rand anon
Thanks, I am kinda due for a haircut so that usually fixes the flattening curls, I have seen a dermatologist for cream but I may be lacking serum and vitamin C

u have potential to reach HTN bro, what s your age and height

15, 5’9 currently
good, You can take advantage of puberty to ascend further, through good nutrition, good sleep, gym or sports

most of these habits can give you more inches, muscles e etc

• +1
Reactions: rand anon