Is it over for me? 17yr potential?

J

jordannwlr

Iron
I am looking to improve my looks naturally for as long as I can to reach a peak point. As of right now, I regularly lift, but I plan on getting into calisthenics (jump roping as well) instead along with a better diet to head for fat loss. I understand that is one step of my journey, but I would like everyone else’s input, pros and cons of my face, what can be improved naturally, and what they suggest.

I do have girls that find me “attractive” but fundamentally, I want to be able to say this myself.

I am looking for any and all advice, be brutally honest as I won’t get anywhere being sugar-coated.

Attachments

• IMG_4197.jpeg
    IMG_4197.jpeg
    1.3 MB · Views: 0
  • IMG_4194.jpeg
    IMG_4194.jpeg
    1.7 MB · Views: 0
  • IMG_4199.jpeg
    IMG_4199.jpeg
    250.9 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG_4198.jpeg
    IMG_4198.jpeg
    204.3 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG_4091.jpeg
    IMG_4091.jpeg
    179.5 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG_4015.jpeg
    IMG_4015.jpeg
    264.1 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG_3994.jpeg
    IMG_3994.jpeg
    266.8 KB · Views: 0
Last edited:
You are fat and recessed and have slightly wide set eyes other than that idk

you can mog if you stop eating food you fucking obese fucking mutt kys faggot

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: baboon593, Skyness, Deleted member 51465 and 1 other person
lose weight and stop cutting ur eyebrows. Don’t ask for a rating on here if you are morbidly obese

• +1
Reactions: piec and baboon593
calm down bud
these fat fucking obese fags join and ask muh why am i not htn muh why dont i get girls. you fat fuck stop eating. it drives me insane. i want to eat them.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 52946 and Deleted member 51465
I am looking to improve my looks naturally for as long as I can to reach a peak point. As of right now, I regularly lift, but I plan on getting into calisthenics (jump roping as well) instead along with a better diet to head for fat loss. I understand that is one step of my journey, but I would like everyone else’s input, pros and cons of my face, what can be improved naturally, and what they suggest.

I do have girls that find me “attractive” but fundamentally, I want to be able to say this myself.

I am looking for any and all advice, be brutally honest as I won’t get anywhere being sugar-coated.
just be cute bro and every girl will fall in love with you tihihi

leanmaxx and you will be ok

lose weight and have sex

Leanmaxx asap bruh

Users who are viewing this thread

Back