Is it over for me (5"7 , 15yrs old ) , how I can improve my bone structure (give genuine advice pls and pls don't gatekeep the information )

shauryaxZ6

shauryaxZ6

Iron
IMG 20240904 115111 1
n
IMG 20240904 115742 1
IMG 20240904 115737

• +1
  • So Sad
  • Love it
Reactions: n9wiff, Arcturus, Funnyunenjoyer1 and 1 other person
lateral raises for frame.

12 head smashings at wall for 4 sets
30 sec very hard mewing for 5 sets
12 sets of esoteric dildo vibration for skull growth

• JFL
Reactions: PsychoH
Better then being cucked by blacks
and how am I being cucked right now?
i'm not gonna brag and tell you how good my life is right now to an Indian have a good day though

but you cant get a trained frame without roids
roids:feelswhy: training delts will give frame better look regarding with roids or not

this "retarded orgcel" mogs you framewise anyways (and facewise) shut up
"oh well it doesn't matter cuz i mog u bro.. uhm... facewise and uhm framewise. get mogged" :soy::soy:

suck my dick

Guys!! This is a looksmaxxing forum! We are a community dedicated to the discussion of looksmaxing, the art of improving your appearance to achieve your greatest aesthetic potential. Let’s help each other reach this potential!

• +1
Reactions: Jonas2k7, shauryaxZ6 and TechnoBoss
Okay I am working on my side delta but can you tell me about face how to improve the skull
you can do nothing about it bro just eat good and cut junk food, get 10 hours of sleep, get sun exposure, train with high intensity workout, sprints, and last and the best delete org account you will learn nothing valuable from here every thread u see is written by another insecured teenager. dont even think about taking roids dont fuck with your hormones especially in your age

Sorry you're getting nothing but shitposts on your thread.

To answer your question on how to improve your bone structure, there's a few basic things you can try. Find out what mewing is if you don't already know. Mewing is supposed to be the position your tongue naturally should be resting in & improves forward growth of your face. You are young so there's a better chance of it making a difference. You should really be focused on improving your hormonal profile by going to the gym and doing everything you can to optimize your testosterone levels. Since you're going through puberty, your testosterone will be elevated already. Go to the gym if you haven't started already. You look pretty decent as is for your age.

You can also try chewing falim gum. They are pieces of hard gum that you chew equally on both sides for around 20 minutes a day. Chew for 10 minutes on one side of your face, then switch sides and chew for another 10. This will give you a bigger jawline.

Hormones are everything when you're younger and they impact the way your face develops.

• +1
Reactions: DarkAscender
you can do nothing about it bro just eat good and cut junk food, get 10 hours of sleep, get sun exposure, train with high intensity workout, sprints, and last and the best delete org account you will learn nothing valuable from here every thread u see is written by another insecured teenager. dont even think about taking roids dont fuck with your hormones especially in your age
and yeah dont demolish your skull thinking it will grow

Mf Iam not dalit I am khsitrya you need you study history before saying shit words

• JFL
Reactions: Sapieeen
if you dont believe me ask @PsychoDsk or @Gengar stupid gray
thats what i said about the source. if biceps,triceps,abs,pecs,calves can grow without injecting roids in your ass side delts can grow too. how big it grows is another question.

DOES TRAINING YOUR SIDE DELTS MAKES YOUR FRAME ANY BETTER? - YES IT FUCKING DOES

Hindumaxx and unlock reincarnation and just reinc. until you are 6’3 chad with blue eyes

• JFL
Reactions: Jonas2k7 and fatlarka
Hello bhai :feelshehe:

Practice basic skin care and grow out hair longer if you can.

Also workout.
Bhai yeh saale foreigners (especially black piller) Indian logo se itni nafrat kyu krte hai inki mai ko choda tha kya kisi indian ne