Is it over for me? Accutane making me break out

willcel

willcel

BAN BLUEPILL TEENS!
I have a majority of deep acne spots on various spots on my face but now I’m getting red cystics because of accutane…
IMG 2970

It's normal for accutane to do that. It eventually disappear in some months. Oh and btw kys

• +1
Reactions: FutureSlayer, MonoTBB and piec
did your doctor not inform you of the accutane process? it begins with more breakouts (“purging”) and then you will see your skin improve. consider it an investment lol

holy ramus

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Tai Lung, Mosh12 and tasmanian devil
Yeah ik about that I’m just worried it may looksmin me
Holy shit you’re retarded. You know Accutane makes u break out before it fixes your acne for life yet you’re complaining you’ll look worse for MAX 2 months💀. Can you not see the bigger picture at all? Hope you go bald

Best is tretinoin, I use it from skinorac to maintain remove acne and maintain my glow

Holy shit you’re retarded. You know Accutane makes u break out before it fixes your acne for life yet you’re complaining you’ll look worse for MAX 2 months💀. Can you not see the bigger picture at all? Hope you go bald
Cool your beans subhuman

• +1
Reactions: thereallegend
nah u’re good

Glad this guy who has chad potential is absolutely destroying himself with accutane less
how is this dude “chad potential” when i’m told i only have “upper htn potential” we look hella similar

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Tai Lung and Deleted member 29747
There’s literally a picture of me on this thread you 80iq McDonalds cashier incel
Yeah buddy I’m not even gonna say anything. Irl results speak louder than frauding on the internet. If you get women maybe there is a chance for the rest of us

Yeah buddy I’m not even gonna say anything. Irl results speak louder than frauding on the internet. If you get women maybe there is a chance for the rest of us
Don’t act like I don’t fuck girls 3 years older than me at 16😭🙏

how is this dude “chad potential” when i’m told i only have “upper htn potential” we look hella similar
he mog he def has chadlite potential

thats literally just the purging stage nigga

• +1
Reactions: Tai Lung
It’s preference maybe
You kind of look like you are maybe kristoff maxxing?
IMG 2971

• +1
Reactions: NorwoodAscender
Don’t act like I don’t fuck girls 3 years older than me at 16😭🙏
Lol at 16 I rate that. But if your flexing that while calling me subhuman I won’t even say anything🤕 I’ll be real it’s not even close

Racepill is crazy good for both of us, you think blacks are victims or victors?
Victors before the age of 25, victims after… may change tho after baby boomers are gone