Is it over for me? Any tips?

XxSigmaChad69xX

XxSigmaChad69xX

The Moggifier
I'm a 18 year old entrepeneur hustling to make some bling and ive recently discovered the amazing and fascinating world of LOOKSMAXXING, ive been trying really hard to get my mog going but i think im missing something. Any suggestions on how to improve my facial harmony? Would love to go chick hunting this year, so it is of the upmost importance to get my mog going. I've been hitting the gym 7 times a week also and have been getting INSANE gains.

Screenshot 2024 08 23 160814
If I get my mog on point, ill be unstoppable. Help me out here guys.

Fat as fuck + Recessed + Brutal growth assymetry with a midline deviation (Skeletal) + Show side profile

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: muskle_freak, zharupodrugu, Konstantin and 1 other person
Fat as fuck + Recessed + Brutal growth assymetry with a midline deviation (Skeletal) + Show side profile
Im not fat, i did a test online and it said im about 10% bodyfat, plus my mom said the doctors confirmed i also have quite big bones compared to regular people. Keep in mind i've been working out every single day for the past 2 weeks, so I am a bit more bulkier than before. :redpill:

• JFL
Reactions: Litekiller11
Im not fat, i did a test online and it said im about 10% bodyfat, plus my mom said the doctors confirmed i also have quite big bones compared to regular people. Keep in mind i've been working out every single day for the past 2 weeks, so I am a bit more bulkier than before. :redpill:
hilarious post xxsigmachad69

@MA_ascender

• JFL
Reactions: MA_ascender
is this ur before picture like a pic from long time ago and ur gonna make a new thread in 7 more days saying that you've ascended. to start propaganda

is this ur before picture like a pic from long time ago and ur gonna make a new thread in 7 more days saying that you've ascended. to start propaganda
well ive been only working out 2 weeks (already seeing insane progress though, bench grew from 20kg to 22.5kg) but yeah i guess u could say that, cause im for sure planning on improving myself a ton in the future.

I'm a 18 year old entrepeneur hustling to make some bling and ive recently discovered the amazing and fascinating world of LOOKSMAXXING, ive been trying really hard to get my mog going but i think im missing something. Any suggestions on how to improve my facial harmony? Would love to go chick hunting this year, so it is of the upmost importance to get my mog going. I've been hitting the gym 7 times a week also and have been getting INSANE gains.

View attachment 3117636If I get my mog on point, ill be unstoppable. Help me out here guys.
Starve yourself and vomit on purpose when you eat too much grow out your hair atleast a bit more and start gymmaxxing after you become lean. Do framemaxxing if you're under 25 cause you're narrow like a cuck

u are not trying fat subhuman shut up
Dont be mad incel, ive been hitting the gym every single day for the past 2 weeks, if thats not dedication i dont know what is. I have also been using test 800mg weekly for max performance since week 2, atp if you say im not trying ur delusional

Dont be mad incel, ive been hitting the gym every single day for the past 2 weeks, if thats not dedication i dont know what is. I have also been using test 800mg weekly for max performance since week 2, atp if you say im not trying ur delusional
2 weeks is nothing. Stay consistent at least for a year and then u can bark but for now u just a fat bitchless subhuman.

Stopp calling niggas incels when u've got a face like that

2 weeks is nothing. Stay consistent at least for a year and then u can bark but for now u just a fat bitchless subhuman.

Stopp calling niggas incels when u've got a face like that
You're just mad you dont mog like me you pathetic little incel child, I mog your bloodline. My mom said i have a sharp jawline (which you dont have) :lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul:

View attachment 3117636If I get my mog on point, I’ll be unstoppable. Help me out here guys.

View attachment 3117636If I get my mog on point, ill be unstoppable. Help me out here guys.
Jaw area is shit fix it

You're just mad you dont mog like me you pathetic little incel child, I mog your bloodline. My mom said i have a sharp jawline (which you dont have) :lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul:
How much tinder likes do u get in 24 hours? Do u slay hoes? When was the last time a random bitch cold approached u?
Let me guess: 0, no, never

How much tinder likes do u get in 24 hours? Do u slay hoes? When was the last time a random bitch cold approached u?
Let me guess: 0, no, never
5000000000000 tinder likes past couple of hours all from ur mum and her alt accounts :forcedsmile::forcedsmile::forcedsmile::forcedsmile::forcedsmile:

Actually not a terrible base to start with. Main thing to focus on is to get to single-digit bodyfat

IMG 20240823 WA0019

its not over you look like the guy on the left ngl

Attachments

• IMG-20240823-WA0019.jpg
    IMG-20240823-WA0019.jpg
    77.7 KB · Views: 0

me when i lie and made shi up to troll people on looksmags

Users who are viewing this thread

• sanchezium
  • NZb6Air
  • muskle_freak
Back