Is it over for me height-wise?

C

CopingHard

Gold
I got an x-ray of my left hand to see if my growth plates are closed and they seem almost closed,how tall do you think i'll grow?I'll be 15 in 3 months and im 171cm,a little taller than most of my classmates but i had the growth spurt earlier then them.

Attachments

• Untitled-1.png
    Untitled-1.png
    206.1 KB · Views: 36
Mogs @joao into self harm

• JFL
  • So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Entschuldigung, Vidyacoper, CopingHard and 2 others
It was over before it started

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401
bumo

• +1
I hope you reach 5'8", OP

Still kinda over 4 you though

Where are you from?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and Deleted
I got an x-ray of my left hand to see if my growth plates are closed and they seem almost closed,how tall do you think i'll grow?I'll be 15 in 3 months and im 171cm,a little taller than most of my classmates but i had the growth spurt earlier then them.
We are group of incels,not a group of doctors bro,go ask quora or some shit
I'll be 15 in 3 months and im 171cm
Mogs me

Last edited:
  • +1
Bro...
Im sorry man...
Its over.Since your young
Save up for LL

• +1
  • WTF
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, CopingHard and Deleted
If ur really lucky you might reach like 174 or something and can move to SEA and slay gooks with jbw card. I have friends who stopped growing at 14 and since ur growth plates are nearly closed 174 is a bit of a stretch and is still considered short
To asnwer op question 172

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and Deleted member 2352
I don't belive you, You would be the shortest kid in my class
except for 2 girls
Brutal
Im 3rd in a class of 30 people,i should probably claim 6ft like u

• +1
Im 3rd in a class of 30 people,i should probably claim 6ft like u
ur legit more than 12cm shorter than me but claim 6ft? ok. Ur not 3rd tallest in a class of 30 with subhuman height of 171 if u dont live in SEA and even there its prob below average for 15 year olds. Either ur lying to feel better about ur subhumanity (most likely), Live in VERY short country or in a class with only 3 boys

• +1
If ur really lucky you might reach like 174 or something and can move to SEA and slay gooks with jbw card. I have friends who stopped growing at 14 and since ur growth plates are nearly closed 174 is a bit of a stretch and is still considered short
To asnwer op question 172
My plates are average for my age i checked with a doctor,ill reach 175-178 without hgh
ur legit more than 12cm shorter than me but claim 6ft? ok. Ur not 3rd tallest in a class of 30 with subhuman height of 171 if u dont live in SEA and even there its prob below average for 15 year olds. Either ur lying to feel better about ur subhumanity (most likely), Live in VERY short country or in a class with only 3 boys
Class of 12 boys,i mog 70-75% dudes my age.You must live in the alpin mountains or are retarded and cant take a tape measurement

Last edited:
  • +1
My plates are average for my age i checked with a doctor,ill reach 175-178 without hgh

Class of 12 boys,i mog 70-75% dudes my age.You must live in the alpin mountains or are retarded and cant take a tape measurement
"they seem almost closed" jfl at ur subhuman cope, I live in sweden aka the biggest chad country not some ee shit holy with poor family. If u were my height you would mog 70% with surgery but as it stands ur below average bcuz of height etc. I easily mog 95% of 16 year olds in sweden an my slay count confirms it while ur a salty virgin shorter than my cock

• +1
"they seem almost closed" jfl at ur subhuman cope, I live in sweden aka the biggest chad country not some ee shit holy with poor family. If u were my height you would mog 70% with surgery but as it stands ur below average bcuz of height etc. I easily mog 95% of 16 year olds in sweden an my slay count confirms it while ur a salty virgin shorter than my cock
I meant i heightmog 70% of dudes.I mog you facially at least by 0,5psl so what does that make gigachad?

• +1
depends of the location,you might grow a bit.

• +1