Is it over for me i have no offspring at 21?

YoungJohnnyDepp

YoungJohnnyDepp

Goodbye and Good luck.
I have fucked, kissed hot blonde girls but no offspring and haven't rly been out during corona period

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 10709

i just came inside a pussy no condom, i make offsrping !!!

• Ugh..
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Growth Plate, Patient A and YoungJohnnyDepp
I have fucked, kissed hot blonde girls but no offspring and haven't rly been out during corona period
And? Most people don't have kids at 21 anyway so I don't know why your saying that

• +1
Reactions: owlofathena
Well then they're stupid then. The whole point of women is to have kids
Yeah but most guys are not ready to have kids at 21. 25 and above is ideal mentally and financial

Yeah but most guys are not ready to have kids at 21. 25 and above is ideal mentally and financial
Yeah but ideally you want to have 2 sons and 2 daughters so if chad has a child every 3 years he needs 12 years. Can chad get hot girls at 37

• +1
Reactions: owlofathena
Yeah but ideally you want to have 2 sons and 2 daughters so if chad has a child every 3 years he needs 12 years. Can chad get hot girls at 37
Yes he can get hot girls at 37

Damn bro, over for you. Mogged by my great-great-great-great-great-great-great-great grandpa who had 10 kids by 20 and died of the Black Plague at 22

• JFL
Reactions: Be_ConfidentBro
Yes he can get hot girls at 37
What about at early 40s. Like orlando bloom or cillian Murphy if they weren't famous but quite well off

Imagine ending your life at 21 by having kids. Imagine giving your sub par genetics to another human. Jfl