Is it over for me (soon to be) 15M, 171 cm?

B

Blue Carrots

Iron
My dad is 183 cm and my mom is 164 cm. I’m 171 cm and my growing progress has slowed down very much, I only grew 1/2 cm this summer. This spring I had a growth spurt I think and I grew 2 cm per month, but now, it has definitely slowed down. Is it over?

i think yes , if you dont grow anymore you won't grow anymore , at least for me was like this my father is 180cm and my mother 163 cm and i am 177cm . Makes sense you are shorter than ur father if ur mother bring up manlet genes to the table

• So Sad
Reactions: NZb6Air
why the fuck are 15 year olds here :lul: go beat to hentai visual novels or sum come back when ur 17

you are just 15, you will end up 6ft. I grew half foot after 15

Looksmaxxing is better the younger you start.
He can looksmaxx without being on org, he’ll rot his brain here and become neurodivergent like the rest

• Ugh..
Reactions: NZb6Air
My dad is 183 cm and my mom is 164 cm. I’m 171 cm and my growing progress has slowed down very much, I only grew 1/2 cm this summer. This spring I had a growth spurt I think and I grew 2 cm per month, but now, it has definitely slowed down. Is it over?
I got a height growth technique bhai go get an xray first to check if they are open

"something simple" :feelskek::feelskek: yea what is it then
Secret bro am planning to make a course to raise money to buy mastic gum, the course is gonna be sold on tiktok to steal money from kids's parents

• Hmm...
Reactions: Jonas2k7