Is it over for me to get clear skin? (PLS ANSWER)

Lyeus

Lyeus

it's over
Hey, I'm 17 and I used to have very very severe acne during the past years, it is gone but now I have sort of hypertrophic scar around my jaw area because of pierced acne pimple in the past. It's really disgusting and it's visible on my jawline and I think it's ruining it.
On these 2 photos it's really visible and I hate it, can I fix this ? If you know how please tell me I really need to know.

I also have some red pimples sometimes I don't know why I have those tho maybe it's because It's because I shave my face or idk? As you can see on the first photo you don't really see them from the front but at light when I take photos it's really visible too and it's ugly.... Can I also fix this ?

Btw all these photos have been taken today except this one and I shaved my face before taking the photos of the red pimples so idk if it makes it more red but it was still red anyways before.

So please If you know how to fix this tell me like any products etc.

Also when I'm older I think I'll do a rhinoplasty because as you can see my nose is really bad it's not straight :/

Don’t waste your time with a 5 step skincare routine with all those bullshit serums and toners, all you need is tretinoin and or adapelene for my sensitive-skincels, moisturizer, and SPF 50.

These things are for red pimples only no ? Will it work with the scar ? Thank you for the answer but I don't know which one of these things I should take. All of them ? Do you know the best brands to buy for moisturizer and SPF 50 ? I heard cerave is not good is there a better alternative still affordable ?

Btw you think I can get clear skin or no ? The worst thing is that I used to have clear skin aswell too like this
I'm just fucking cursed.

Man I got this seborrheic dermatitis and I realise I got lines from them because this shit in drying your skin. I might just go to a dermatologist

Man I got this seborrheic dermatitis and I realise I got lines from them because this shit in drying your skin. I might just go to a dermatologist
I've seen a dermatologist twice because I had acne it went away and I got it again it went away again and now I have scars and some red things + I moved from my other city so I won't have the same dermatologist and it will take time to get an appoitment I think

• +1
Reactions: JoKhao
I've seen a dermatologist twice because I had acne it went away and I got it again it went away again and now I have scars and some red things + I moved from my other city so I won't have the same dermatologist and it will take time to get an appoitment I think
Yeah Idk this is the only shit keeps me that I don't like, also got some lines from sleeping cuz man I need to get some rest

The things you had looks painful tho but wdym the lines
Nah they good is wasn't an aggressive form of it it was just around my mouth and shit but the problem is if you don't treat it it can spread way more let me send a pics on how it is now

IMG 20240915 115148
so let me explain. This shit after is healing is leaves some brow spots the blue one is where they are kinda visible and the cyan part is where you can barely seeing but it does appear when I'm sitting on my jaw and this but yeah, i might just go to a dermato

Yeah we got after treatment shit but do you think by seeing again a dermatologist I can get rid of the things on my face?