Is it over for me?

dekuwi

dekuwi

Iron
I’m 16 195 85 kg (high bf) and i physically cant stand the way i look and looking at my nose and face hurts me physically I’m tired of being ugly help me improve. I will be taking all the tips and won’t be back in this forum till i complete all of them. Give me ratings on my current look, potential and tips please. Thank you

(Idk if these pictures are good they all are i got in my camera roll i can upload new pictures or different angles if needed)

Attachments

• IMG_5969.jpeg
    IMG_5969.jpeg
    1.2 MB · Views: 0
  • IMG_5958.jpeg
    IMG_5958.jpeg
    2.5 MB · Views: 0
  • IMG_5952.jpeg
    IMG_5952.jpeg
    2.8 MB · Views: 0
  • IMG_5948.jpeg
    IMG_5948.jpeg
    2.2 MB · Views: 0
  • IMG_5963.jpeg
    IMG_5963.jpeg
    1.5 MB · Views: 0
  • IMG_5960.jpeg
    IMG_5960.jpeg
    2.5 MB · Views: 0
  • IMG_5972.jpeg
    IMG_5972.jpeg
    257.6 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG_5199.jpeg
    IMG_5199.jpeg
    1 MB · Views: 0
  • IMG_5890.jpeg
    IMG_5890.jpeg
    274 KB · Views: 0
  • +1
Reactions: Funnyunenjoyer1
You are already chad

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: sexlesscel, Mando4, virgin and 1 other person
I’m 16 195 85 kg (high bf) and i physically cant stand the way i look and looking at my nose and face hurts me physically I’m tired of being ugly help me improve. I will be taking all the tips and won’t be back in this forum till i complete all of them. Give me ratings on my current look, potential and tips please. Thank you

(Idk if these pictures are good they all are i got in my camera roll i can upload new pictures or different angles if needed)
mtn

• +1
Reactions: sexlesscel

htn, you look great dw im same height and 94kgs rn so i relate to you but u look good.no homo.

def not over

htn is possible with enough effort

I mean you’re not good looking but you’re not really ugly either. Literally just average. 5/10

bro just saw this ur already htn u can probably get to chadlight if u debloat and lose the glasses
im started calorie deficit and gymmaxxing and already lost 5kgs in like 3 weeks idk how, im working on the bloat and glasses im gonna get contacts soon

• +1
Reactions: dekuwi
rhino will change your life

• +1
Reactions: dekuwi
just moneymaxx till ur 18 then get rhino

• +1
Reactions: cicada0x
my pain and suffering will exist for 2 more years…..
i'm 21 and don't have time to do it yet lol, just take your time. the attraction to the other kind will last longer than you think.

Currently ur low mtn. I think if u cleared up your skin and reduced the size of your nose tip u would be htn. U should trade the glasses for some contacts too

Currently ur low mtn. I think if u cleared up your skin and reduced the size of your nose tip u would be htn. U should trade the glasses for some contacts too
I have searched a lot of non surgical ways to reduce bulbous nose tip and i dont know any way