Is it over for me?

H

hakseng

Iron

Look at my assymetric face and nose. Do you think it can still be fixed?

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 6341, Acnno and Deleted member 9090
Indonesian?

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Acnno, .*my*., Varangiancel and 2 others
get more muscle you look small like a girl frame.
facial hair
lose face fat

and you will get laid.

Bp37RL6.jpg

this is your fix
I am already getting laid. I just want to fix my assymetries so I can become more confident. I'm actually fasting right now because my face gets bloated when I eat too much.
Indonesian?
No but close enough.

It's called surgery. If you live in Asia you're just normie

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 8765 and Lorsss
I am already getting laid. I just want to fix my assymetries so I can become more confident. I'm actually fasting right now because my face gets bloated when I eat too much.

No but close enough.
getting laid huh?

ok cool. I would get skincare products to fix your skin and you look bloated as fuck in that pic.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 8765, Acnno and .*my*.
asian/10

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 8765
Normie with decent jawline defenition.
Never move to the west,or you will rope.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4973 and Deleted member 8765
getting laid huh?

ok cool. I would get skincare products to fix your skin and you look bloated as fuck in that pic.
Told you I am bloated as fuck that's why I can't afford to bulk. If only there is a solution for facial bloating without chugging 5ltrs of water everyday.
Normie with decent jawline defenition.
Never move to the west,or you will rope.
I am not planning to get a western slut. But I might move to canada for moneymaxxing then back to my country for statusmaxxing.
Lmao I am afraid you are right.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 8765, reptiles, Redrighthand and 1 other person
Told you I am bloated as fuck that's why I can't afford to bulk. If only there is a solution for facial bloating without chugging 5ltrs of water everyday.

I am not planning to get a western slut. But I might move to canada for moneymaxxing then back to my country for statusmaxxing.
lasix

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 8765, DharkDC and InZayn
man PSL theories, hypergamy and all that generally apply only to the west. you're a decent looking man. have fun like normies do

Furosemide, right? Any side effects you have known?
Just take one pill 20mg and see how.much water you piss out and if you get constipated if not increase two pills don't go above three pills and don't go using it for more than three days
Yes, but you need not to be picky. You also only need to display some form of status because girls here are starving.
Asians girls are fine. Some time I like them more than white women

man PSL theories, hypergamy and all that generally apply only to the west. you're a decent looking man. have fun like normies do
Hypergamy definitely apply here in our country. Just look at the amount of girls looking for foreigners. For PSL yes I guess you are right since many of our celebrities do not have define jawlines. If you have soft, white skin and not so assymetric face then you are a god in here.

Neck is the least of my problem. I want to address my aasymetries first.
Just take one pill 20mg and see how.much water you piss out and if you get constipated if not increase two pills don't go above three pills and don't go using it for more than three days

Asians girls are fine. Some time I like them more than white women

What do you mean by not taking it for 3 days? You mean I should take a break after taking it for 3 consecutive days?

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 656
Neck is the least of my problem. I want to address my aasymetries first.
No. Your asymmetries are negligible.

Fixing your neck makes you look radically more robust.

20190704 224253

Apart from that, your nose is too wide and your mouth is too narrow. Your eyebrows lack density and shape. Your hair does not look good. Your skin looks oily and you don't look lean.

Relatively easy fixes. Your bones and harmony don't look too bad. The main limiting factors will be your nose and race.
The main limiting factors will be your eyes* and race.

• +1
Any
No. Your asymmetries are negligible.

Fixing your neck makes you look radically more robust.

Apart from that, your nose is too wide and your mouth is too narrow. Your eyebrows lack density and shape. Your hair does not look good. Your skin looks oily and you don't look lean.

Relatively easy fixes. Your bones and harmony don't look too bad. The main limiting factors will be your nose and race.
Any tips on how to make my eyebrows denser? I don't think I can fix my oily skin and even if I did it won't last long since our climate is always warm. And I don't know how to make my face look leaner tbh. I am already skinny.
JFL if you think asian women are loyal to their own.
I am not into LTR. I only do plates.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 656
Any

Any tips on how to make my eyebrows denser? I don't think I can fix my oily skin and even if I did it won't last long since our climate is always warm. And I don't know how to make my face look leaner tbh. I am already skinny.
@Lorsss and @Felix97 both have threads on eyebrowmaxing

Being skinny and being low body fat are a different thing. If you're already low body fat then that's not so good but it's not a death sentence either.

• +1
Reactions: Nosecel9000
very average asian. you don’t really stand out in any way

no its not over if you stay in your homeland

In my opinion its over. Welcome to the club

Asian = over

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 9090
assymetry is the least of his problems

So, yes : ITS O.V.E.R

• +1
I can see the tears in his eyes

assymetrias are last thing you should worry.. I dont see anything.. little bit by nose but its not bad.

Never began.

But do neck exercises to fix that weak neck. Skin looks oily too, so work on that.

Try to BTS maxx, if that's a thing. Also your shirt looks like something a middle-aged Asian dad would wear. Pls fix

• +1