Is it over for me?

You know you're good looking so don't use this title, makes you seem like a foid

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 2012, Krezo, Deleted member 1383 and 3 others
I'm a 4/10 PSL.
Your eye area is top tier and it's most important part of the face, so..
Your jaw width and nose could be fixed though. How tall are you?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 685 and Framecel
Your eye area is top tier and it's most important part of the face, so..
Your jaw width and nose could be fixed though. How tall are you?
176 cm (over 5'9'')
My nose is asymmetrical, I could get that corrected and a wrap-around jaw implant to improve my dimorphism.

• +1
Reactions: Vitruvian
so over for you

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 685, Krezo, Deleted member 1560 and 3 others
176 cm (over 5'9'')
My nose is asymmetrical, I could get that corrected and a wrap-around jaw implant to improve my dimorphism.
your nose is not the problem. it gives you character and a rhino might fuck up ur harmony. its ur frame and jaw width

• +1
Reactions: BigBoy and Framecel
Just what this forum needed. Another fag who plasters their face all over the board.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2012, Deleted member 685, Krezo and 2 others
Just what this forum needed. Another fag who plasters their face all over the board.
Sorry, I don't usually do this. Just wanted to get as much opinions as possible before I start my Looksmaxx journey.

Motherfucker,start hardmewing+chewing a hard gum, gymceleing.In 2 yrs you will be slayer
gymceling worked for me

• +1
Reactions: Usum and Framecel
I honestly like you.You look high trust and you should be able to get a cute white girl.I hope your atleast 5 ft11

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Framecel, BigBoy and Luke LLL
Yes its very much over, rope now boyo!!!!

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 685 and Framecel
Your eyes save you 6/10

• +1
Reactions: Framecel
Girls shoulders, it's over

• +1
Wear lifts to 6'0 tbh

• JFL
u look fine bro

• +1
Reactions: Framecel and Deleted member 685
Yes you are very ugly. Over for you. No attractive features at all. Consider roping.

• JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Framecel and Deleted member 685
You're goodlooking

• +1
Your eye area is pretty solid. Looking at your 1st and 3rd pic it seems like your eyebrows are pretty solid as well (including the position of them, not too far up, not too far down).

Your frame is really tiny though. You should go to the gym asap. Your hairline is uneven (bald spot in the middle of it). Your skull size looks proportional (I think), I wonder how that's gonna change as you gymmax tho, what is your head circumference?

• +1
Your eye area is pretty solid. Looking at your 1st and 3rd pic it seems like your eyebrows are pretty solid as well (including the position of them, not too far up, not too far down).

Your frame is really tiny though. You should go to the gym asap. Your hairline is uneven (bald spot in the middle of it). Your skull size looks proportional (I think), I wonder how that's gonna change as you gymmax tho, what is your head circumference?
22.5 inches and you're right about the bald spot in the middle of my forehead. It's like a reverse widow's peak.
Girls shoulders, it's over
They're wider than my hips though.

Last edited: