is it over for me?

Q

qwertz

Iron
I only want to date white and asian girls :feelsbadman::feelsbadman::feelsbadman:

Attachments

• Screenshot_20220419-204405_Gallery.jpg
    Screenshot_20220419-204405_Gallery.jpg
    531.8 KB · Views: 0
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 18310 and Korea
No u have decent enough width which is most important just gymmax leanmaxx get some dreads or some other good hair, and figure out a way to darken your eyebrows

BBCmax and you will slay.

Just run bbc game bro.
Unironically higher smv than any indian or muslim living in 21st century. Pajeetas and Hijabis love bbc's too. :Comfy:

No. Lose weight, darken eyebrows, gymmaxx, and other obvious things and you should do fine.

don’t look like such a fag

Just run bbc game bro.
Unironically higher smv than any indian or muslim living in 21st century. Pajeetas and Hijabis love bbc's too. :Comfy:
And they say pajeetas despise blacks. They would pick OP over any ethnic of his PSL for ONS. Maybe not for LTR though as a lot of them are just forcibly married to some guy from back home.

U look good. I don't know about asians though it's worth a try. Being asian myself, most of us look down on your people and sometimes harbor racist thoughts because of how most asian attacks are done by blacks.

Just run bbc game bro.
aren't black men the least desirable race according to statistics?