Is it over for me

rating ( honest

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
A

amianormie

Iron
Im 15 ,5 11 and indian bros i tried to looksmax and lost 15 kgs and still literally no roastie ever even talks to me

my friends all are dating and have gfs. literally a hentai addict i know got a girlfriend just because he went to live abroad for 2 years. i hate roasties

a boomer told me that my mindset will change and ill "become mature" when i get a good girlfriend when ill be 17 . i dont know if that was a cope or not.

only thing im good at is studying

before and after pictures attached. please tell me how to looksmaxx. i dont think my boomer parents will allow me to even fucking go to the gym.

Attachments

• WIN_20200809_16_22_10_Pro (2).jpg
    WIN_20200809_16_22_10_Pro (2).jpg
    66.3 KB · Views: 0
  • WIN_20220909_20_31_44_Pro (2).jpg
    WIN_20220909_20_31_44_Pro (2).jpg
    63.6 KB · Views: 0
  • WIN_20220909_20_30_38_Pro (2).jpg
    WIN_20220909_20_30_38_Pro (2).jpg
    63.8 KB · Views: 0
  • +1
Reactions: noodlelover and ItsOVERBuddyBoyos
lose weight first you look fat, you could be mtn after this

• +1
Reactions: noodlelover, untouchable_coper, FailedNormieManlet and 1 other person
Lose weight.

• +1
Reactions: untouchable_coper and FailedNormieManlet
3.5PSL, lose weight as suggested by others and you should be a solid 4PSL MTN

what does that mean

also first pic is when i was fat
Congrats on the weight loss, but you still look pretty fat

3.5PSL is slightly below average whilst 4PSL is average, MTN is a mid-tier normie

• +1
Reactions: untouchable_coper
Congrats on the weight loss, but you still look pretty fat

3.5PSL is slightly below average whilst 4PSL is average, MTN is a mid-tier normie
Can i ascend higher than 4psl?

youre too young to judge

• +1
Reactions: FailedNormieManlet and Deleted member 18931
Can i ascend higher than 4psl?
You have some potential, your have what seems to be a pretty okay eye area. Your midface while appearing a tad disproportionately long for your face on it's own doesn't seem to be that long. If you experience any chin growth it might help to harmonise it so don't forget to mew so you can encourage proper development of the bones

• +1
Reactions: amianormie
you're only 15 so you haven't finished developing, my passport photo is me when i was 16 and i look like shit compared to now. But yeah you're biggest issue is you're fat. You need to lose weight.

• +1
Reactions: FailedNormieManlet, WanderingBurro and amianormie
Im 15 ,5 11 and indian bros i tried to looksmax and lost 15 kgs and still literally no roastie ever even talks to me

my friends all are dating and have gfs. literally a hentai addict i know got a girlfriend just because he went to live abroad for 2 years. i hate roasties

a boomer told me that my mindset will change and ill "become mature" when i get a good girlfriend when ill be 17 . i dont know if that was a cope or not.

only thing im good at is studying

before and after pictures attached. please tell me how to looksmaxx. i dont think my boomer parents will allow me to even fucking go to the gym.
You have potential but agree with everyone that you need to lose weight

Your chin is recessed, you should look into mewing.

• +1
Reactions: FailedNormieManlet
You're legit fat and look terrible atm. Idk why everyone is being so nice here.

Look you won't get a gf when you're that fat, you need to lose weight. After you lose weight, then it will be fair for us to judge, who knows you might have a great face under all that fat!

• WTF
Reactions: ItsOVERBuddyBoyos
Take all the looksmax advice in this forum seriously.
Lose weight - Start exercising
Do stretches, play basketball or volleyball to see if you can grow taller
Hardmew

You should start playing sports

You're young and still kinda chubby, tho you have made good progress from the first pic. Just let time and puberty do it's thing and you'll probably be fine. Try to get into some sports, if your parents won't let you do anything start working out at home. You can get great result from just bodyweight stuff. Looks like you have good facial features underneath

so definitely not over

also usually women don't hit on men, especially in more conservative countries like india. You have to talk to them