• +1
Reactions: niqfan625 and smoth
Looks normal

T50 unironically mogs whatever this is

• +1
  • JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: zura, DoII, Dicktator and 2 others
Anything beats t50 bro im sorry and i have them i automatically ascend 1 point smv even with brown lenses
Not in my opinion. Lighter shades of brown ( except amber) on my eyes would Descend me. Light green or hazel would ascend me

Not in my opinion. Lighter shades of brown ( except amber) on my eyes would Descend me. Light green or hazel would ascend me
which mogs
green eyes with black hair or blue eyes with black hair

• Love it
Reactions: Dicktator

Brown eye is not a failo, you can still slay if you are a handsome brown eyed guy. It's more like neutral by the people's perception, if anything. But yes, blue eyes are a huge halo on everyone. You can change your eye color safely with a laser surgery, that costs a few thousand and use the eyedrops from BotB too.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 23558 and smoth
which mogs
green eyes with black hair or blue eyes with black hair
Depends on the face and skin tone. Blue usually looks best for white skin, green for light brown/olive

Idk i hate t50 with all my soul kinda want to flamingomaxx and buy green lenses too i would become mogger cause i have pale skin black hair black thick eyebrows , the contrast would be insane

• +1
Reactions: smoth
Idk i hate t50 with all my soul kinda want to flamingomaxx and buy green lenses too i would become mogger cause i have pale skin black hair black thick eyebrows , the contrast would be insane
i d like to change my eye color with yeux claires but i saw that a lot of people look uncanny after changing their brown eyes to blu

• +1
Reactions: lowiqNormie
i d like to change my eye color with yeux claires but i saw that a lot of people look uncanny after changing their brown eyes to blu
In which way you change it ?

with laser
The color is rng bro + its not safe id just go with lenses if i wanted to change color especially becauae i can choose it

• +1
Reactions: smoth
@FunkyFlamingo do ppl bully u after changing eye color with lenses ?

half a year ago i was also obsessed with this shit. cant even think of it now because of how useless it it

• +1
Reactions: EzikoIsHere and smoth
@FunkyFlamingo do ppl bully u after changing eye color with lenses ?
No. I am so low trust and intimidating looking I don't think they even wanna have a small. Convo with me jfl

No. I am so low trust and intimidating looking I don't think they even wanna have a small. Convo with me jfl
I think who ppl knew my eyes are different color would get jealous and start shitting on me 100%

• +1
Reactions: RealFunkyFlamingo
Pale skin mogs with t50 if anything I would ascend with green eyes cos I’m light brown

Pale skin mogs with t50 if anything I would ascend with green eyes cos I’m light brown
Do u think its realistically doable to fraud with lenses 24/7

Do u think its realistically doable to fraud with lenses 24/7
Yes you have to be outright and say it. “I’m wearing lenses cause I have some power in my eye so might as well get green cause I like green” blah blah . Or you can larp like it’s your real eye colour but this will only work for ONS. After you fuck you block her or only keep her as FWB

• +1
Reactions: lowiqNormie