is it over for my height since i took mk677

spdxer

spdxer

Last year i took mk for like 3 weeks before my mother found it. I know for a fact ive grown like 3cm since then and the only long terms sides I’ve experienced is strange feelings of hunger every now and then.

But do u think ive fucked up my final height

• +1
Reactions: N9wiff•˚₊‧⋆.
why? i thought mk677 was supposed to make u grow apparently

• +1
personally i think it works but no one knows the long term affects innit

• +1
Last year i took mk for like 3 weeks before my mother found it. I know for a fact ive grown like 3cm since then and the only long terms sides I’ve experienced is strange feelings of hunger every now and then.

But do u think ive fucked up my final height
how did ur mom find it

You will be fine dw, as far as I know MK doesn't cause gland atrophy or whatever.

Convice your mom to let you take it though, say that it's a supplement to eat more and is safe or whatever, don't give up till you get it back. Or buy some more and hide them in vitamin bottles like I do :feelskek:

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Gaygymmaxx and spdxer
You will be fine dw, as far as I know MK doesn't cause gland atrophy or whatever.

Convice your mom to let you take it though, say that it's a supplement to eat more and is safe or whatever, don't give up till you get it back. Or buy some more and hide them in vitamin bottles like I do :feelskek:
she’s already done her own research unfortunately. May have to buy some more

• +1
Reactions: truecel12 and N9wiff•˚₊‧⋆.

Brutal, so it's a hard no?

Damn... Just get some more and hide them in a multivitamin bottle.

• +1
Reactions: spdxer
idk, just consume nicotine
why would you even consider that in puberty jfl
Animal and in vitro studies indicate that tobacco smoking impairs chondrocyte function (by inhibiting cell proliferation and extracellular matrix synthesis) and cartilage metabolism. Amin and colleagues, therefore, investigated the effects of smoking on cartilage loss and knee pain in men with knee osteoarthritis (OA).

nicotine raped you harder than mk677 ever could

• +1
Reactions: AverageCurryEnjoyer
Brutal, so it's a hard no?

Damn... Just get some more and hide them in a multivitamin bottle.
the only non sketch ones i can find are liquid, honestly once i reach bare minimum (180cm) ill just get on sarms and provion

• +1
Reactions: truecel12 and N9wiff•˚₊‧⋆.
just be low inhib and get gh
getting the short barrel syringes with attachable caps fit inside highlighters,
qsc hgh vials also fit inside highlighters / gluesticks.

letrozole pills fit inside pens / put them in a bag and bury it near a place you frequent

• +1
the only non sketch ones i can find are liquid, honestly once i reach bare minimum (180cm) ill just get on sarms and provion
qsc has really good prices for good shit, but its a powder

• +1
u didnt think of buying a vitamin C bottle and replaxing that with the mk677? i do that for all my shit
yeah thats what i did. letrozoles in a cenovis vitamin b complex supplement container (they look similar, similar colour but its lighter and smaller).

vials will be difficult tho. but getting a months worth at a time means that it doesnt break down too much (genotropin pens can be left at room temp for 3 months and still be usable)

• +1
why would you even consider that in puberty jfl
Animal and in vitro studies indicate that tobacco smoking impairs chondrocyte function (by inhibiting cell proliferation and extracellular matrix synthesis) and cartilage metabolism. Amin and colleagues, therefore, investigated the effects of smoking on cartilage loss and knee pain in men with knee osteoarthritis (OA).

nicotine raped you harder than mk677 ever could
cope, i dont smoke cigs and nic is a natrual AI aswell. Ever since i started vaping i look better, ive noticed this with many of my other friends aswell (still dont vape jfl its a bad addiction for some people)

• +1
Reactions: truecel12
just be low inhib and get gh
getting the short barrel syringes with attachable caps fit inside highlighters,
qsc hgh vials also fit inside highlighters / gluesticks.

letrozole pills fit inside pens / put them in a bag and bury it near a place you frequent
Bhai is Evogene gh a reputable one? I trust it more cause it has a code you can use to verify your batch on their site and weed out fakes. 98% pure according to some bhais but you never know

Bhai is Evogene gh a reputable one? I trust it more cause it has a code you can use to verify your batch on their site and weed out fakes. 98% pure according to some bhais but you never know
idk man, i dont use anybody other than qsc / indian pharmacies (specifically pct.zone).
look on thinksteroids and steroidsourcetalk, those are pretty decent steroid forums.

i just cant see many other places beating qcs's pricing (especially as it gets much cheaper when you buy in bulk, as most of the cost is in shipping).

and whats to say that even the verified batches are still dogshit?

• +1
Reactions: MA_ascender
cope, i dont smoke cigs and nic is a natrual AI aswell. Ever since i started vaping i look better, ive noticed this with many of my other friends aswell (still dont vape jfl its a bad addiction for some people)
yeah it is. for socialmaxxing people shouldnt shy away from drugs, but still need to keep in mind what it costs them.
every school holidays i just do some weed, but my main problem with it is that it suppresses androgens and growth factors, and has a long ass halflife even when the high is over.
but its better than being seen as an autistic faggot

• +1
also, be wary of indian pharmacies. might not be valuable to other users, but for auspost to redirect a parcel to pickup only means it has to have your name specifically and your email associated with your mypost account.

if you cant redirect to pickup, you run the risk of your parents finding it in the mail before you or them being alerted by a mailman knocking at the door.

• +1
did you forget me lol, i thought we had this convo before
i live in perth, and they shipped in 2 weeks, no problem clearing.
oh my fault bro
i love perth, u ever been to rottnest

• +1
yeah bro
but theres so many fucking indians, im so sick of this shithole.
bahaha my cousins are in freo so i dont see to many dalits,

i love rottnest cus last time i went some 14yr girl was trynna fuck, unfortunately i was high inhib and thought i was too old (16 jfl) so i said no

• JFL