Is it over for one of my classmates?

moreplatesmoreweigh

moreplatesmoreweigh

Potassiummaxxing
So he’s 5’3 at 15, brutal. Chink with no forward growth and no bulge (even tho he defends himself saying his dick is apparently big) he broke up with his girl who’s 5’7 then got back togheter because he apparently became “deppressed” then they broke up again and a week later he was getting his ass bullied by other kids on the field getting picked up and thrown around while his ex was watching. Jfl

• +1
Reactions: watah
Yes it's over I was around 5'3 at 15 too

Yes it's over I was around 5'3 at 15 too
Lol. He’s also not even smart and tries to bully me cuz I’m racist but he can’t do shit. I’m 5’11 and 2nd strongest in the whole school. I just twist his wrist and he begins being soy and saying ouch then reminding me that I was fat 2 yrs ago. Like ok nigga. Then he said to me he wants to join my gym and I train him and I was like sure I can, he said he’ll join during the summer. His snap maps shows he’s never left his house and summer ends in 5 days. Jfl

its soo over for him 😭

• JFL
Reactions: moreplatesmoreweigh
So he’s 5’3 at 15, brutal. Chink with no forward growth and no bulge (even tho he defends himself saying his dick is apparently big) he broke up with his girl who’s 5’7 then got back togheter because he apparently became “deppressed” then they broke up again and a week later he was getting his ass bullied by other kids on the field getting picked up and thrown around while his ex was watching. Jfl
I know this Chang who was fat asf and 5’5 at 14, he now has one of the best jaws and ramus I’ve ever seen

I know this Chang who was fat asf and 5’5 at 14, he now has one of the best jaws and ramus I’ve ever seen
Yeah but his dad is same height as him and his mum is short af and he’s normal build, not fat not skinny

• +1
Reactions: Juandigomigo22
Always over If sub 6 feet

Always over If sub 6 feet
I’m 5’11 is that good? Only 15 so I might grow another inch hopefully down there aswell