Is it over for you if you have glasses?

Ika-Sama

Ika-Sama

Bronze
I have glasses, and I've heard that having them will kill your attraction to women so what can I substitute for my shitty eyesight. I can't not have them on at school or work because It will be an inconvenience I won't be able to do anything well.

Any tips or advice? Much is appreciated.

No. You can buy better glasses, wear contacts, or get Lasik.

• +1
Reactions: PubertyMaxxer, KingOfRome and Pillarman
Depends if you look good with them. Chad(lite) still looks good with glasses. If you dont, you could always wear contacts

tbh if you take a chad, then put glasses on him, he'll still obviously be a chad. However its probably a small psl deduction. It's an easy problem to fix though, just get contacts or get laser eye surgery if you can't use contacts

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4430
It's not over, some people still look decent with glasses. Or get contacts if needed

Depends if you look good with them. Chad(lite) still looks good with glasses. If you dont, you could always wear contacts
I don't look horrible with them on but many blackpillers have said even having them puts you at an deficit.

Some people look even better with glasses depends on your eye area

No. You can buy better glasses, wear contacts, or get Lasik.
My mom won't let me get contacts, she says that an infection in the contacts can cause you to go blind or some shit like that.

Screenshot 11 Screenshot 10 >definitely a downgrade tbh

My mom won't let me get contacts, she says that an infection in the contacts can cause you to go blind or some shit like that.
Lasik then

Lasik then
Nice I'm currently researching it, but I'll have to wait an another year or two because I'll have to be at least 18 to go on with the procedure (I'm 17)

lol The problem is somewhere else OP
main-qimg-6fcdd59f7cb3d412398050237f045d17.webp
r4F1KQT8Bq-GzqVhz09vuUl7Rq4bkEIrUEkfLm03PK1F1quAzeKoOkD9sznqQMgPTag16z4_4pSQvhIHMUqiNBZo1DH90GCN9ElGBSJdYOH9fskFH9iAp9imbPpFd3_FI2cCoBnkPpy6gH7toxxQxPCE06E
main-qimg-96ba5a566cea82afeb2b88888273c74b.webp
sN4comCD_400x400.jpeg

• Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: Toth's thot and PurplePaintBox
Everything that makes you look genetically shitty is a minus. She doesn't want a blind baby. Wear contacts or get eye surgery. My eyes are fucked too

just wear contacts

• +1
Reactions: Vidyacoper
A lot has to do with the nerd stereotypes from the movies. People associate a young person with glasses with inceldom instantly. Glasses make me look horrible tbh. I already have very bizarre facial charasteristics and the glasses hide the only good part (eye area) making me look like a weak little twink. Contact lenses anyone? :feelsthink:

Get tinted glasses. Wearing sunglasses indoors is low inhib. Nobody has to know you need them to see except for security guards in buildings with a weird rule against sunglasses.