Is it over, I text my GF too much

P

Prisms7

Iron
I text her at like an 11:1 ratio, should I just consider this relationship a failio? I should text her like 4x tomorrow as a reset (a GM message a few mhm and a GN message)
:feelswhy:

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: n9wiff, buflek and to_stop_da_cope
11:1 ratio conversations with gf be like:

you:

6:23 am
-good morning my sunshine!!:):):)

8:11 am
-you woke up babe? remember to eat yo breakfast

8:33 am
-everything alright? let me know... love you:love::love:

9:32 am
-ughhh my train was late, I'll be late to work.... unfortunate

11:45 am
-look at this cute pigeon I photographed haha, was trying to steal my snickers
R092wfmgvv961

2:56 pm
-Hi honey I'm coming back from work, I'm getting worried is everything okay? Please let me know ASAP

3:54 pm
-Was just imagining you in a wedding dress and started giggling hihihihi.

her:

4.43 pm
-Hi love, sorry I wasn't responsive again. My therapist told me I need to take a break from using my phone and focus on fixing my past relationship trauma. Also I thought I'd let you know my friend Michael's got a really hard time lately, so I was spending whole day with him to support him. I got kinda hungry tho and have no money in the bank, could you send me a 100$? I'll be starving otherwise ;(.

you:

4:44 pm
-Sure, you know you don't have to ask twice!! I sent you double that, you deserve all that and more my queen!!

4:45 pm
-When you come back please tell me more about this Michael guy, he seems so cool haha maybe I can become friends with him too.:what::what:

4:56 pm
-You wanna go to the cinema later today?

7:51 pm
-I guess you don't have time... haha, that's fine. I'm going to sleep btw, but remember If you have a mental breakdown in the middle of the night and want to talk about your abusive ex boyfriend just call me, I'll wake up for you any hour no matter what, you know that!!:love::love:

• JFL
Reactions: Tuckernuck Island, Prisms7, Imretarded? and 3 others

you:

View attachment 2988801

-Hi honey I'm coming back from work, I'm getting worried is everything okay? Please let me know ASAP

her:

4.43 pm
-Hi love, sorry I wasn't responsive again. My therapist told me I need to take a break from using my phone and focus on fixing my past relationship trauma. Also I thought I'd let you know my friend Michael's got a really hard time lately, so I was spending whole day with him to support him. I got kinda hungry tho and have no money in the bank, could you send me a 100$? I'll be starving otherwise ;(.

you:

-Sure, you know you don't have to ask twice!! I sent you double that, you deserve all that and more my queen!!

-When you come back please tell me more about this Michael guy, he seems so cool haha maybe I can become friends with him too.:what::what:

-I guess you don't have time... haha, that's fine. I'm going to sleep btw, but remember If you have a mental breakdown in the middle of the night and want to talk about your abusive ex boyfriend just call me, I'll wake up for you any hour no matter what, you know that!!:love::love:
So brutal, it might be over for me boyos

you:

View attachment 2988801

her:

4.43 pm

you:

and the worst part is this is only 7:1 :feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy:

• JFL
Reactions: Imretarded?
for me its like 1:5

ideal for a man thats why our relationship works great

for me its like 1:5

ideal for a man thats why our relationship works great
Okay I'll do this after demessagespamification, I'll aim to diversify my messages and get friends irl instead of on forums and discord :lul:

• +1
Reactions: buflek
By the way I mean like I spam messages and she responds in like 10m, we probably message like 1000 times a day to be fair

I text her at like an 11:1 ratio, should I just consider this relationship a failio? I should text her like 4x tomorrow as a reset (a GM message a few mhm and a GN message)
:feelswhy:
CAnt relate, im sub5

By the way I mean like I spam messages and she responds in like 10m, we probably message like 1000 times a day to be fair

That's so cute,, did she ever buy you a huge teddy bear or a plushy panda?

According to Casey Zander's theories, it's absolutely over, man.