Is it over if foid teases you in social settings?

UglyMan

UglyMan

NlGGA AUTISTIC GAY XD
Fuck I get roasted by this foid in whenever we are in a group. It’s just 3 guys including me and her. She just picks on my actions wtf bitch. One day she was just like ‘no offence but what are you doing?’ I wasn’t even doing anything.why did she single me out? Am I really that subhuman and worthless. I hope she fucking dies.

• +1
Reactions: BrettyBoy
I’m so sorry

0640432C 58F4 4D72 8F47 7DB28CE1BBA3

Fuck bro. I read on wikihow if a girl tease you she might be flirting. Is it cope? Deep down she want my duck or what?
u never know its a 50/50 of it meaning either one

• +1
Reactions: UglyMan
Fuck bro. I read on wikihow if a girl tease you she might be flirting. Is it cope? Deep down she want my duck or what?
Are you above her looksmatch??

Are you above her looksmatch??
No I’m an ethnic subhuman rat while she’s psl6 white girl. I’m still taller tho lol

It's over if a foid says in a group session randomly " excuse me . but why are u black?"

It's over if a foid says in a group session randomly " excuse me . but why are u black?"
No way . They will never say racist things. But their actions will always be racist. Dating only white men, making fun of ethnics etc

No way . They will never say racist things. But their actions will always be racist. Dating only white men, making fun of ethnics etc
true tbh

• +1
No foid for your face

You should’ve raped her

• JFL