Deleted member 15917

Fat, low iq, ethnic, subhuman, recessed, and short
title tbh

• Woah
Reactions: Beetlejuice
ideal height

• +1
Reactions: Squirtoutmabooty
Depends on a lot of factors. For male respect? yes in 99percent of cases u will not be alpha in a group. Getting women? not really if you look decent

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4946
In my country everyone is 4'11

• JFL
Reactions: Hikicel69
Ideal height to get 6'4 if you reverse LL and integer overflow @DivineBeing
LL is just too expensive, not to mention I would have to travel out of my country to do it.

• JFL
Reactions: DivineBeing
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 14478
LL is just too expensive, not to mention I would have to travel out of my country to do it.
I'm joking, how old are you? Not over if below 20-21, if yes, then you're very unlucky at 5'7. Face matters more still but it's gonna be harder:feelsokman:

I'm joking, how old are you? Not over if below 20-21, if yes, then you're very unlucky at 5'7. Face matters more still but it's gonna be harder:feelsokman:
Just turned 20 on december of 2021.

• Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 14478
Just turned 20 on december of 2021.
Mmmm might not be completely over, but I wouldnt hope on too much tbh. Do you perhaps have scoliosis or some shit?

Mmmm might not be completely over, but I wouldnt hope on too much tbh. Do you perhaps have scoliosis or some shit?
What should I do about my height right now before I turn 21? Stretching exercises? Growth hormone therapy?
Also no I don't have scoliosis.

nOPE

- iF YOU HAVE Good frame
- Height fraud
- Good looking

That is enough.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3946
nOPE

- iF YOU HAVE Good frame
- Height fraud
- Good looking

That is enough.
@retard_205 First of all, this is good advice here, secondly to address your question, I have no idea about growth hormone stuff, or any substances for that matter. Maybe you can do stretching if your posture is shit, I've heard up to 1inch improvement

How can every single one be 4'11? That's simply not possible
It is there are some guys that are a bit taller tho like 5`3 or 5`5

What do you mean it depends on age?