Is it over if I have a 4cm tall chin?

D

Deleted member 8988

Platinum
I always used to cope that all I have is my decent lower third, but while I'm not recessed , not my maxilla, mandible or chin, I realised that my subhuman state is caused by my small chin, vertically wise, at least.
It is no more than 4.2cm tall and it makes me look like shit from the front, especially when considering that I have otherwise big features ( skull, eyes- PFL and IPD, nose, midface, forehead etc ). I have a 1.90 or so philtrum to chin ratio and my philtrum also appears long due to both the short chin and the slightly upturned nose ... Is it really that big of a failo? And what can I do if I'm not recessed? Genioplasty?

• +1
Reactions: thecel
A picture is worth a thousand words.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: delusionalretard, Neurose, BradAniston and 9 others
A picture is worth a thousand words.
I won't post pics on these kind of sites anymore, but I think I could pm anyone who is known not to leak tbh. Thanks for help.
Edit: by this comment I dont mean that I already found someone, but on the contrary, that any help would be very much appreciated!
Sorry for my dumb english

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 10679 and Deleted member 9090
I won't post pics on these kind of sites anymore, but I think I could pm someone who is known not to leak tbh. Thanks for help.

why are people so paranoid
insane

why are people so paranoid
insane
As an incel it's very much understandable for me. Just the thought of finding memes of your face on such a forum(s) and even people you know somehow finding you posted here more than as an anonymous user can do a lot of unexpected damage. If you're good-looking or even normie it's something completely else.

• +1
Reactions: magnificentcel, ManzareK, WadlowMaxxing and 1 other person
As an incel it's very much understandable for me. Just the thought of finding memes of your face on such a forum(s) and even people you know somehow finding you posted here more than as an anonymous user can do a lot of unexpected damage. If you're good-looking or even normie it's something completely else.
this is correct. watch out OP

• +1
Reactions: magnificentcel and Deleted member 8988
Chin height doesn't matter as long it is bigger than your philtrum. Your chin should be harmonious with your face. Having a long chin wont solve your problems if your other features are not in harmony with it

• +1
Reactions: WadlowMaxxing, Deleted member 3512 and Deleted member 8988
Chin height doesn't matter as long it is bigger than your philtrum. Your chin should be harmonious with your face. Having a long chin wont solve your problems if your other features are not in harmony with it
And that is what I'm unsure about, beside of chin to philtrum ratio I have good ratios but my harmony just isn't there. It could be either the philtrum being to long or chin too short, but certainly a longer face ( due to a longer chin ) would be even worse for me. I can mimick that if cross my teeth ( I have a normal overbite ).

you say your chin is 4.2 but your philtrum/chin ratio is 1.9 , i can safely assume that the problem is your super long philly man , besides a 4 cm chin is pretty much an above avg measurement .

• +1
Reactions: WadlowMaxxing, Deleted member 4973 and Deleted member 8988
you say your chin is 4.2 but your philtrum/chin ratio is 1.9 , i can safely assume that the problem is your super long philly man , besides a 4 cm chin is pretty much an above avg measurement .
The philtrum is 1.7cm, but my upturned nose makes the base of the nostrils appear as part of the philtrum and thus it's like it is 2cm+ so I think that may be it, I may have measured it wrong.
Also thanks for the info on the chin, do you have more info on chin height/ width percentile or averageness ?

• +1
Reactions: Feminineboi
The philtrum is 1.7cm, but my upturned nose makes the base of the nostrils appear as part of the philtrum and thus it's like it is 2cm+ so I think that may be it, I may have measured it wrong.
Also thanks for the info on the chin, do you have more info on chin height/ width percentile or averageness ?
There is a looksmax database of facial measurements, but I don't have it. It measures people's faces within 2 mm's of accuracy.
From the bottom of my lip to the bottom of my chin I measure right at 1.5 inches, which is around average. My problem is my lower lip hangs low when I open my mouth so it makes my chin appear 10x shorter, and my chin is not near wide enough.
One facial measurement I remember is Sean Opry's, from the point inbetween his lips to the bottom of his chin is 49 mm I believe, we are exactly the same in that regard (but my lower lip is thicker thus why I believe my chin to be slightly shorter than his).
It sounds to me like your problem is the appearance of your philtrum from you upturned nose, because if you are measuring correctly, your actual chin height should be fine?

• Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 8988
There is a looksmax database of facial measurements, but I don't have it. It measures people's faces within 2 mm's of accuracy.
From the bottom of my lip to the bottom of my chin I measure right at 1.5 inches, which is around average. My problem is my lower lip hangs low when I open my mouth so it makes my chin appear 10x shorter, and my chin is not near wide enough.
One facial measurement I remember is Sean Opry's, from the point inbetween his lips to the bottom of his chin is 49 mm I believe, we are exactly the same in that regard (but my lower lip is thicker thus why I believe my chin to be slightly shorter than his).
It sounds to me like your problem is the appearance of your philtrum from you upturned nose, because if you are measuring correctly, your actual chin height should be fine?

I'm starting to think that even chin height is not that important unless your whole lower third is short, or that it doesn't matter per se because like you said bigger lips will make it appear shorter.
Look at Jeremy Meeks for example.
And Ill take any day my very same chin but with thicker / fuller lips over my short, school shooter like lips.
What could be the reason for your "droopy" lower lip, if thats what you mean? The mouth is honestly the area I barely researched, and I wish there were any procedures to make ones lips bigger without them looking unnatural or even ending with scars. Unfortunately most men are bluepilled and actually most don't even need bigger lips, so this area is dominated by women's needs and such specialized surgeons.
I measured again both on pics and irl this ratio and now I keep getting between 2.2 and 2.3 lol. Well that's cause of the 1.7-1.8 philtrum instead of whatever I took then.
Also I think I remember seeing here a document on ratios and dimensions of models faces, but I can't find it, maybe thats what you're referring to?
Anyway thank a lot for the answer .

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Feminineboi
I'm starting to think that even chin height is not that important unless your whole lower third is short, or that it doesn't matter per se because like you said bigger lips will make it appear shorter.
Look at Jeremy Meeks for example.
And Ill take any day my very same chin but with thicker / fuller lips over my short, school shooter like lips.
What could be the reason for your "droopy" lower lip, if thats what you mean? The mouth is honestly the area I barely researched, and I wish there were any procedures to make ones lips bigger without them looking unnatural or even ending with scars. Unfortunately most men are bluepilled and actually most don't even need bigger lips, so this area is dominated by women's needs and such specialized surgeons.
I measured again both on pics and irl this ratio and now I keep getting between 2.2 and 2.3 lol. Well that's cause of the 1.7-1.8 philtrum instead of whatever I took then.
Also I think I remember seeing here a document on ratios and dimensions of models faces, but I can't find it, maybe thats what you're referring to?
Anyway thank a lot for the answer .
Lips are basically all genetics tbh, I cant really fix it which sucks

• So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 8988
I have a 3cm long chin, it's not only over but it's mega giga over

How do u measure chin?

thats brutal kid, my condolensec

Depends on philtrum-to-chin and chin-to-midface ratio. 4cm is generally an ideal chin height.

Depends on philtrum, chin width etc