Is it over if I have brown eyes

slago

slago

Iron
I’ve obsessed over people with colored eyes my entire life, and I feel like brown eyes look like absolute shit. Is it over?

• +1
Reactions: NZb6Air and nathan
Blue eyes is definitely important but if u could chose between a chad eye area and brown or blue and avarage the Chad would win off

Point is a hunter or attractive eye area is more important than color

Looking into attractive eyes is the most important part of the body since that’s where everyone will be looking while speaking to u

I heard from many girls they think eyes is the most important thing even if the face is not special in general

• +1
Reactions: iwillsuemeta, NZb6Air and nathan
Im getting EyeCos blue eyes is definitely important

• +1
Reactions: NZb6Air, slago, nathan and 1 other person
Blue eyes is definitely important but if u could chose between a chad eye area and brown or blue and avarage the Chad would win off

Point is a hunter or attractive eye area is more important than color

Looking into attractive eyes is the most important part of the body since that’s where everyone will be looking while speaking to u

I heard from many girls they think eyes is the most important thing even if the face is not special in general
I don’t even know where to start when it’s comes to my eye area though, my face is unsymmetrical because of my right eye, and I don’t have distinctively good looking eyes in general.

blue/green eyes give you a tiny boost but nothing major

• +1
Reactions: NZb6Air and slago