Is it over if I have never been invited to a party???

HighTGymcel

HighTGymcel

On the way to find myself.
never was tbh. Also last time I was invited to a birthday was like when I was 12 jfl.

yes, very

• +1
Reactions: Zeta ascended
only got invited to parties that EVERYONE was invited to, as it was a small class with like 30 people.

i knew they didnt really want me to show up so i didn't go. i didn't want to be a burden.

• So Sad
Reactions: Rift
yes bro i am ugly as shit, literal truecel, and i still get invited

It never began

• So Sad
Reactions: HighTGymcel
its over if you have not been invited to an orgy

its over if you have not been invited to an orgy
if you arent getting invited to orgies by the first day of high school you're probably a truecel ngl

• +1
if you arent getting invited to orgies by the first day of high school you're probably a truecel ngl

yep. orgies are a norm lol

• +1
Its over for me

• +1
Its over for me
same
Giphy 3 1

• +1
Reactions: Zeta ascended, IWantToMax and hebbewem
Don't wait for others to invite you to parties...
Be the one that throws the best parties so that everyone will want to hang out with you.
Make sure that you have plenty of booze, weed and food, hire dancers, strippers and midgets, prepare all sorts of fun games, hold a lottery where everyone wins a gag gift or something funny that will have them talking for days, etc.

Been to like 2 my entire life.

Don't wait for others to invite you to parties...
Be the one that throws the best parties so that everyone will want to hang out with you.
Make sure that you have plenty of booze, weed and food, hire dancers, strippers and midgets, prepare all sorts of fun games, hold a lottery where everyone wins a gag gift or something funny that will have them talking for days, etc.
jfl I wouldnt do that shit any time in my life

I remember being invited to a birthday party of a friend when I was 11. Now even that doesn’t happen anymore. I rarely use my phone because I already know no one will be texting or calling me.

• +1
Reactions: p0lishsubhuman and HighTGymcel
perhaps

• +1
for me since 14 lol

• +1
I only get invited to Church related stuff

no. Why would you want to go to a party? LEgit just drink and socialize. I want a gf not a fucking party man!!!!!!

Depends on your age. I didn't start getting invited to stuff till I was like 17/18, at university ive had so many invites to parties/nights out/socials etc that I actuallt cant go to all of them

Depends on your age. I didn't start getting invited to stuff till I was like 17/18, at university ive had so many invites to parties/nights out/socials etc that I actuallt cant go to all of them
lucky