Is it over if she’s not virgin?

ohslash

ohslash

🎆
I (16m) got asked for my snap from this low htb (15f) She added me, we started talking, and literally the same night asked if I was a virgin and told me shes not one. She says she only has 1 body (probably 2-3 then) is she even worth talking to anymore or do I have an ego for believing my potential partner needs to be a virgin?

• +1
Reactions: EdgyFashionist, Recessed Life and greycel
If it was with a nigger - ye, it's over

If not - arguable. Depends on what you want

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Alucard69, Rhino LeFort, yodasbigonials and 6 others
Ew

• +1
Reactions: framemoggerr, Recessed Life, watah and 1 other person
I (16m) got asked for my snap from this low htb (15f) She added me, we started talking, and literally the same night asked if I was a virgin and told me shes not one. She says she only has 1 body (probably 2-3 then) is she even worth talking to anymore or do I have an ego for believing my potential partner needs to be a virgin?
water

That’s pretty young, depends:
if she lost it in LTR
> not over
Else
> over

• +1
Reactions: yodasbigonials, Snowskinned, ohslash and 2 others
non virgin at 15, crazy times :lul:

• +1
Reactions: drimprovement and yodasbigonials
Just keep her as a potential slay, don’t treat her seriously

• +1
Reactions: Rhino LeFort and Aladin
15 and not virgin? :lul:

If she's not a virgin at 15, that's a huge red flag, I wouldn't date anyone for LTR who hasn't at least lost their virginity in their 20s, but I would still smash her and then dump her if I were you

Bro you’re 16, just fuck this girl and then get a virgin later.