Is it over if you have large head+shit frame?

D

Deleted member 12119

Gold
My skull is about 7 inches deep, 5 inches in width, and about 8 inches tall. Added to this i have an incredibly long neck. My frame is really shit though. Ribcage only about 6 inches deep, and i have about 15 inch bideltoid. Take a look at the photo.

Frame

• JFL
  • So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: FrenchChad, BasedCoper, gamma and 7 others
Bro hop on roids asap otherwise it's finished

• +1
Reactions: Beetlejuice and Growth Plate
My skull is about 7 inches deep, 5 inches in width, and about 8 inches tall. Added to this i have an incredibly long neck. My frame is really shit though. Ribcage only about 6 inches deep, and i have about 15 inch bideltoid. Take a look at the photo.

View attachment 1198522

You have that turtle plucked out of its shell look like Peyton Manning has. Building chest and shoulders would help out some.

i'm 23 won't change frame
Trust me u will pack on muscle , lose this skinny fat physique and will look decent don't be a defeatist

• +1
Reactions: Growth Plate
Last edited:
5 inches width wtf thats small

alright its over

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: never_lucky and Deleted member 13754

View attachment 1198522
You're skull's good, your neck's ideal (not proportunately long at all), but you're right about your ribcage/frame. You could improve a lot by doing push ups.

• +1
Reactions: Beetlejuice
it looks kinda weird to be honest

roid and it will look good

what soy have you been eating your whole life

Ugh I'm tired of this life

Damn this shows the importance of frame. You have decent height at 5’11 yet look manlet somehow. At least you have good hair bro.

Damn this shows the importance of frame. You have decent height at 5’11 yet look manlet somehow. At least you have good hair bro.
: (

its not over yet bro its just beginning:)

oh shit. 15 inch bidelt on 180 cm frame is a framelet. Looking at this picutre I thought you would be shorter, like 5'7

oh shit. 15 inch bidelt on 180 cm frame is a framelet. Looking at this picutre I thought you would be shorter, like 5'7
yeah

not good ngl but still not over if you're really 5'11

gymcel yourself to this and save up for clavicle lengthening
fr-png.1181873

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2729

View attachment 1198522
age?

You can get that in <2 years with roids. You just don't want to work and learn about pharmacology.
you can easily get that without roids jfl

op has pretty much the exact same frame I actually had to double check if it wasn't the same guy