Is it over if you want a long-term relationship and haven’t gotten a virgin girlfriend as a teenager or in your early 20s?

Pale God

Pale God

Gold
I honestly don’t see how I can get a girlfriend that won’t eventually dump me at some point for whatever reason, may it be financial or because she got bored of me, etc.

• +1
Reactions: watah, zurzolo, emo and 3 others
LTR is death

• +1
Reactions: watah, zurzolo and Zelenskyiv
Yes its over you can no longer get a virgin

• +1
Reactions: zurzolo, Chadeep, HighTierSubhuman and 1 other person
I honestly don’t see how I can get a girlfriend that won’t eventually dump me at some point for whatever reason, may it be financial or because she got bored of me, etc.
Before you worry about that think about finding it

• +1
Reactions: zurzolo
No point in a serious LTR with a woman who performed sexual acts on men before you. Have some self respect

• +1
Reactions: watah, zurzolo, emo and 3 others
Explain. The opposite seems soulless and you have to be a Chad or get many attractive women anyway.
You should only think about LTR/Marriage at 35-40. Waste your 20s with a girl and find out she cheated on you at 40 when no one will ever love you

• +1
Reactions: zurzolo, Chadeep and HighTierSubhuman
You should only think about LTR/Marriage at 35-40. Waste your 20s with a girl and find out she cheated on you at 40 when no one will ever love you
If I wasted 20 years with a foid and she cheated on me, I would kill her and then myself (in a videogame)

• +1
Reactions: boss8055, zurzolo, Chadeep and 1 other person
I don’t get it. Why would you want a girlfriend when you are 35-40 and she is about the same age and has a way higher body count by then?

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: zurzolo and Ultimate SUbhuman
At that age you will be less attractive than let‘s say 27 even if you get surgeries or work out a ton. Or maybe slightly improve your looks if you barely put effort in before.

• +1
Reactions: zurzolo, Chadeep and Ultimate SUbhuman
virgin girls are the worst after 20+, don't waste your time with them

• +1
virgin girls are the worst after 20+, don't waste your time with them
I‘m not even expecting to meet one that I would find attractive physically.

• +1
Reactions: zurzolo and Rea
I‘m not even expecting to meet one that I would find attractive physically.
if a girl is virgin after 20 yo she's fucking ugly i can guarantee you that or 1% chance she want to do it after marriage

• +1
if a girl is virgin after 20 yo she's fucking ugly i can guarantee you that or 1% chance she want to do it after marriage
I know.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: zurzolo and Rea
No point in a serious LTR with a woman who performed sexual acts on men before you. Have some self respect
Finding a woman who hasn't done sexual acts is tough. Even if her pussy is never touched she probably gave blowjobs or took it in the ass.

• +1
Reactions: boss8055, zurzolo and Zelenskyiv