Is it over if you're black?

DarkAscender

DarkAscender

Iron
New member here, give it to me straight. Some ppl here like to act like its the end of the world if you're anything but white. Enough of the trolling, and no bbc shit. Can you slay as a decently looking black dude, or is it over for me?

If you wanna see how I look like, pm me. Cause I'm not posting myself on this forum yet :lul:

• JFL
Reactions: sportsmogger
no it's not over, some blacks mog white boys brutal

• +1
Reactions: watah, QuintBarnaJonesJr, DarkAscender and 1 other person
Im white so take my thoughts with a grain of salt.

I think it depends where you live and who you're attracted to; if you're decent looking, good height, nice haircut and decent fashion sense you'll slay. Gotta have some confidence as well.

Bit racist but a white girl that dresses fancy and looks rich might not want a black guy that dresses like a thug and same goes for a white guy trying to act like he's gangster or some shit.

Id probably go for an alternative girl if I was a black guy or find white girls with a black fetish.

Regardless better bone structure mogs any race.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: SlavicGeneral and DarkAscender
Im white so take my thoughts with a grain of salt.

I think it depends where you live and who you're attracted to; if you're decent looking, good height, nice haircut and decent fashion sense you'll slay. Gotta have some confidence as well.

Bit racist but a white girl that dresses fancy and looks rich might not want a black guy that dresses like a thug and same goes for a white guy trying to act like he's gangster or some shit.

Id probably go for an alternative girl if I was a black guy or find white girls with a black fetish.

Regardless better bone structure mogs any race.
Tbh yeah the only girls that were attracted to me were either black or white girls with a black fetish (basically what you said) I got a Ivorian gf rn though, but shes pissing me off

• +1
Reactions: zys
Tbh yeah the only girls that were attracted to me were either black or white girls with a black fetish (basically what you said) I got a Ivorian gf rn though, but shes pissing me off
What kinda girls do you like? Alsio seems like you aren't necessary looking for slays if you have a gf.

Last edited:
it's over if you're pure blackness like insanely big lips, insanely big nose, no eyebrows or they blend in with the skin, unkept buzzcut.
If you're like Blueface or Carti you're fine but if you're in a room against a white htn then you gotta hope there's a girl with bbc fetish

• +1
Reactions: DarkAscender and SlavicGeneral
New member here, give it to me straight. Some ppl here like to act like its the end of the world if you're anything but white. Enough of the trolling, and no bbc shit. Can you slay as a decently looking black dude, or is it over for me?

If you wanna see how I look like, pm me. Cause I'm not posting myself on this forum yet :lul:
nah, i’m black, i have a gf, it’s only over if you’re disfigured to such a degree surgery isn’t even applicable

• +1
Reactions: DarkAscender
it's over if you're pure blackness like insanely big lips, insanely big nose, no eyebrows or they blend in with the skin, unkept buzzcut.
If you're like Blueface or Carti you're fine but if you're in a room against a white htn then you gotta hope there's a girl with bbc fetish
So basically look like a rapper? And not like you've just arrived from a village in Zimbabwe, got it

What kinda girls do you like? Alsio seems like you aren't necessary looking for slays if you have a gf.
I got no type basically, but I'm not really attracted to South (East) Asian girls. My girl is religious af and doesn't want to do anything basically. Sounds cool on paper til you can't do shit until marriage

I got no type basically, but I'm not really attracted to South (East) Asian girls. My girl is religious af and doesn't want to do anything basically. Sounds cool on paper til you can't do shit until marriage
Ah fuck that, recently I started dating girls in hopes of marrying them someday but I'm not religious at all, that's just cause I wasn't really into slaying a bunch of girls.

She would let chad rawdog her just remember that

• JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: watah, DarkAscender and sportsmogger

depends how black you are imo. lighter the better and darker the worse.

Problem with black guys is they always trynna fuck everything except black women.
The success rate is higher in amongst your own race