Is it over if you’re only semi jacked as a manlet?

W

Whoremaxxking

Bronze
Vocoroo of OP’s voice:

I feel like manlets need to be misc standard jacked to look physically imposing and alpha IRL

Tall brahs can get away with being semi jacked cos the height makes up for it.

As a manlet a semi jacked bloke is seen the same as an anorexic bloke.

This is why I lol at ****goots who say lanklets have it harder with lifting, simply not true when there physique standards are much lower generally.

As bloke who’s 5’7.5 barefoot but 5’8 with shoes this puts me in an extremely tough position.

Then again I have an insanely deep commanding voice with tatts so it’s a double edged sword, this is what makes me a massive niche.

Pic of semi jacked 5’7-5’8 OP with a deeper voice than 90% of men:

IMG-6723.jpg
[/url]

IMG-7363.png

IMG-6554.jpg
[/url]

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: emeraldglass, Clark69, Ricky212 and 3 others
Those JD gyms bathrooms always smell nasty

U sounds familiar type shit

• +1
Reactions: ElTruecel and vermillioncorefan
cage at that accent

• +1
Reactions: Ricky212
cage at that accent
I sound like a low IQ high test masculine Northern English chav who batters everyone at 4am in line of the kebab shop after a few pints.

• JFL
Reactions: Ricky212, Deleted member 20370 and vermillioncorefan
Vocoroo of OP’s voice:

I feel like manlets need to be misc standard jacked to look physically imposing and alpha IRL

This is why I lol at ****goots who say lanklets have it harder with lifting, simply not true when there physique standards are much lower generally.

As bloke who’s 5’7.5 barefoot but 5’8 with shoes this puts me in an extremely tough position.

Then again I have an insanely deep commanding voice with tatts so it’s a double edged sword, this is what makes me a massive niche.

IMG-6723.jpg
[/url]

IMG-7363.png

IMG-6554.jpg
[/url]

u sound so white but ur not

• +1
Reactions: ElTruecel
I sound like a low IQ high test masculine Northern English chav who batters everyone at 4am in line of the kebab shop after a few pints.
spot on.

Tbh gymceling as a manlet is a meme. Don’t get bigger than you are rn you’ll look like a try hard

Manlet warrior
3972687_image_15.jpg

Attachments

• image (15).jpg
    image (15).jpg
    52.5 KB · Views: 0
  • image.png.webp
    754.3 KB · Views: 0
  • +1
Reactions: ElTruecel
Vocoroo of OP’s voice:

IMG-6723.jpg
[/url]

IMG-7363.png

IMG-6554.jpg
[/url]

• JFL
Reactions: vermillioncorefan and ElTruecel
appreciate the voice over

spot on.

Tbh gymceling as a manlet is a meme. Don’t get bigger than you are rn you’ll look like a try hard
The thing is when I wear my work uniform or baggy clothing people assume I’m some ultra twink IRL.

I have a mate who’s 6ft with a dad bod and no muscle, although frame mogs me I always batter him when we spar or wrestle.

Some roastee middle aged women at work thought he was ‘bulky and always goes to the gym’ while I was quite ‘stringy and slim’ lmao.

To normies if you’re manlet and not atleast Jeff Seid jacked they’ll presume you as physically weak. It’s brutal tbh.

Unless you’re turbo manlet tier you shouldn’t worry that much, a dude who’s like 5’3 and jacked doesn’t look intimidating at all and just looks funny

Users who are viewing this thread

Back