Is It over or no??

the BULL

the BULL

Looks mafia associate (accept the mog)
IMG 20240822 084340

My face Is this, i should start a master in january, this means i Will start to work at 29. Have i still a shit at bagging a gl girlfriend or It Is too late?? I want to kill myself

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: bedes, Darkeningstar, FascisstChad and 4 others
20240823 144152

You should Join Taliban

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: asdvek, FascisstChad, watah and 3 others
It's never too late

Go out there and make things happen!

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Cyrus and irkkedmulatto
View attachment 3119286

My face Is this, i should start a master in january, this means i Will start to work at 29. Have i still a shit at bagging a gl girlfriend or It Is too late?? I want to kill myself
Don't listen to these looksmax autists
I will tell you what matters in real life
Just 3 things
High dht and testosterone with increased muscle tone
Super confidence and dominating behavior
Your frame and height
Just gotta have average face that's enough
Think about it like this--- would you have sex with a girl with model face but flat breaststroke and ass? Definitely no right ?
Same thing goes the other way round
Get ripped

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: moreroidsmoredates and N9wiff•˚₊‧⋆.
Don't do the masters it's a waste of time

Start work now

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: FascisstChad and efidescontinuado
It's not over. Have you ever tried roids or working out? Become the Italian Stallion and get ripped.

Don't do the masters it's a waste of time

Start work now
I Need masters because i wasn't able to find anything. It has been 1 year and a half since i graduated. The master offers a guaranteed internship, it's my only way out

• +1
Reactions: forevergymcelling
Don't listen to these looksmax autists
I will tell you what matters in real life
Just 3 things
High dht and testosterone with increased muscle tone
Super confidence and dominating behavior
Your frame and height
Just gotta have average face that's enough
Think about it like this--- would you have sex with a girl with model face but flat breaststroke and ass? Definitely no right ?
Same thing goes the other way round
Get ripped
It's not over. Have you ever tried roids or working out? Become the Italian Stallion and get ripped.
I'm low t. And anyway Money Is the most important thing at my age. Being jobless and ripped wouldn't get me anything anyway. But i'm on way to become oldcel anyway, which means no prime girl Is going to like my face

I'm low t. And anyway Money Is the most important thing at my age. Being jobless and ripped wouldn't get me anything anyway. But i'm on way to become oldcel anyway, which means no prime girl Is going to like my face
We're all going to be oldcel one day. Doesn't mean you shouldn't do everything you can. You can't find a job because of location or bad resume or is it because the job market is competitive?

Are you a fuckinf dumbass ? Did you even read what I wrote
Age is fu cking cope too unless you look like wrinkled old ass
Just drink bone broth overdose with vit c and glutathione and you will get your youthful look back in a month
The thing is frame and confidence matters more than any other thing
You don't need to be rich or have a good face to attract chicks
Just have average money
Definitely getting super rich would give u more confidence so kind of indirectly works
But not necessary

• +1
Reactions: efidescontinuado
We're all going to be oldcel one day. Doesn't mean you shouldn't do everything you can. You can't find a job because of location or bad resume or is it because the job market is competitive?
A combination of those 3. And yes everyone Will be oldcel but people are enjoying their lifes right now while i'm stuck in my room, Just aging

• +1
Reactions: TechnoBoss
Are you a fuckinf dumbass ? Did you even read what I wrote
Age is fu cking cope too unless you look like wrinkled old ass
Just drink bone broth overdose with vit c and glutathione and you will get your youthful look back in a month
The thing is frame and confidence matters more than any other thing
You don't need to be rich or have a good face to attract chicks
Just have average money
Definitely getting super rich would give u more confidence so kind of indirectly works
But not necessary
I don't have any Money at all. I have been unemployed for 2 years

Fucking idiot get off this site and do whatever job you get
Even if you find nothing just go in the woods collect twigs or leaves and stuff and try selling them.
Trying doing buisness if Noone is emplyong you
Go sell coconut water on the streets so many looksmax gymcels gonna buy that from you
I'm 28, getting there. I feel like it's over

• JFL
Reactions: the BULL
Chad with gigachad smv in real life.

So over. 30yo virgin with no job money or friends.

accept the mog

• JFL
Reactions: Chadeep, efidescontinuado and moreroidsmoredates
So over. 30yo virgin with no job money or friends.

accept the mog
So what do i do? Track your addess and kill you?? At least my Life Will have a meaning then

• JFL
Reactions: bedes
I already told you what you need to do
But your a fucking lazy dumbass
So no hope
cope
So what do i do? Track your addess and kill you?? At least my Life Will have a meaning then

You look young tbh, your problem is your cuck face

• JFL
Reactions: RawMogger
You can't. You're a loser. Think about all the things you failed at in life. What makes you think you can do it? :ROFLMAO:

uMb2QXnf7afpS.webp
At least i had potential. You don't even that. Not even your parents love you

I already told you what you need to do
But your a fucking lazy dumbass
So no hope
cope
It's Better to go a killing spree. Everyone thinks they're Better than me

The way you're pouting your lips and squinting makes you look vain. It also looks like you sat in a basement for 7 days straight, but still took care of yourself enough to flex on indians on an incel forum. You got that just woke up to 50 notifications stare.

The way you're pouting your lips and squinting makes you look vain. It also looks like you sat in a basement for 7 days straight, but still took care of yourself enough to flex on indians on an incel forum. You got that just woke up to 50 notifications stare.
Those are my Natural lips retards

It’s not over yet, you can still get your trad Muslim wife. Your Arab right?

At least i had potential. You don't even that. Not even your parents love you
You had the potential to pick up the trash and put some food on the table but instead you let your dad break his back in order to take care of your virgin 30yo ass. He's probably crying every night why do I have a son like that. I feel bad for the guy ngl.

Those are my Natural lips retards
I'm not implying you had fillers silly. But you can't tell me you're not jutting your lower lip forward. Black guys don't have lips that swollen after getting punches in the mouth.

You had the potential to pick up the trash and put some food on the table but instead you let your dad break his back in order to take care of your virgin 30yo ass. He's probably crying every night why do I have a son like that. I feel bad for the guy ngl.
I have a master degree with a 4.0 gpa useless retard

I have a master degree with a 4.0 gpa useless retard
Keep larping retard. We both know you don't have shit. But that's between you and the mirror.

Keep larping retard. We both know you don't have shit. But that's between you and the mirror.
You're retarded @TechnoBoss ban this retard

• +1
Reactions: TechnoBoss